• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnip Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole week I was looking for a good turnip deal and in the whole week they were between 50 and 130. I had to sell them today for 60 bells a piece when I had 100. Can I do anything to control them?

No I'm pretty sure that its completely random. Mine usually sell for around 80, but just a couple weeks ago, Nook was paying 950 bells for each! I made about 500,000 bells that day.

Aren't you the lucky one. The last time that came around it was last week and i didn't have any turnips!

BASTOISE99 said:
Aren't you the lucky one. The last time that came around it was last week and i didn't have any turnips!
You could always cheat and use the turnip code.

:)

Thats true but i'm trying not to cheat and its not like i need the bells. I have 2 million bells in the bank.

Thats nothing BASTOISE! This week I bought 400 turnips for 79 Bells each. And the highest Nook was buying was 39! I lost a lot of Bells. <_<

Anything that is not related to Nintendo/AC/TBT goes here. All rules still aply though.

Lol, that is logical enough. She is taking away business. She is like the stock market in the animal world.

I think the highest I got for a turnip was somewhere near 985. That was an awesome day. I paid off my final payments on my house with them turnips

B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back