• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ใ€Ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ โ™ก ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! ใ€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for having me :D I got in right when you first posted, and was able to re-queue after to get my 2nd trip in. This is only my second time selling turnips. Thank you again!!

Reactions: Miu
edelweissturnip.jpg

update: hi everyone! i've locked the queue because i want to make sure i can get through everyone currently on the list, and am not sure how long that will take. i might re-open afterwards, depending on how late it is! (it's 5:56 am for me right now, and i haven't slept ;; )

i'm so sorry once again, i'll do my best to get as many people in as possible. thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

hello! there's currently a turnip spike of 617 bells on my secondary island, edelweiss!
if you'd like to come, please queue up via this link: https://turnip.exchange

please remember to leave via the airport (not the - button) to avoid any accidental data loss,
and leave queue on turnip.exchange when you're done!
if you'd like to make multiple trips, please re-queue so that everyone else has an opportunity to come first.
also, please don't share the code with anyone else!

there's no entry fee! tips are optional, but very much appreciated!
if you would like to leave something, bells, nmt, or a star fragment would all be wonderful. :giggle:
i'll be semi-afk, but will keep an eye out in case any problems arise. if you have any questions, please leave a comment below!
thank you so much!! happy selling! ๐Ÿ’–

if you don't like time-travel, please note that edelweiss is a southern hemisphere time-traveling island, and it is currently may 13th, 2020.

Hope you reopen and maybe some other time. Thanks for the update! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sleep well~!

Oh no, something must have gone wrong! I am stuck on your island!

Oh, never mind, I got the communication error later and have been kicked out with bells not turnips, phew!

Thank you very much.

i'm sorry, i'm closed now! and i've re-opened my gates for those who had the communication error; thank you for your patience!

โœจ edelweiss is open again with a new spike! โœจ

please remember to read the first post and follow the instructions if you'd like to come!
i'm sorry if it seems like a lot; i just want things to be fair and go as smoothly as possible ;;
i'll get through as many people as i can! ^^

hello Miu, I would love to come ! :)
I am Salomรฉ from Bibouland*

(sorry confused real country and island name haha)

Hi! I would love to stop by if possible, thanks so much for hosting! Yissa from Lotus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back