• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ツ Maru ☼ [Boxes: --- ♡] ☼ Lurkers Welcome!!! ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.
;A; It's fine... I'm lurking for Tom, Rudy, Pinky, Cookie, Erik, Stitches, Mitzi, Rocco, Jitters, Julian, Tia, Muffy Tangy, Whitney, Fang and Alice.

wait so are you done cycling until next wednesday then?

Yes tomorrow I have classes and work so I can't cycle properly.
I work fulltime weekends and Monday, Tuesday I am also on campus all day basically
But I will try to cycle at least once per day ^.^

Yes tomorrow I have classes and work so I can't cycle properly.
I work fulltime weekends and Monday, Tuesday I am also on campus all day basically
But I will try to cycle at least once per day ^.^

no problem that works out so hopefully i can grab Pietro myself then. i am trying a new strategy to get pings. still at 6/16 though

no problem that works out so hopefully i can grab Pietro myself then. i am trying a new strategy to get pings. still at 6/16 though

Alright, no problem with me. I'll have him for you either way ^.^ won't let him move or anything unless you're picking him up :) or your friend :)

okay i will try to get done with my cycle asap since this week i'm swamped with the ACT/MME

I've got exams so no worries, there's no rush ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done cycling tonight!
Muffy is in boxes, have contacted person who reserved :)
Have a good day/night everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back