• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Trying to throw an AC birthday party for my boyfriend - please help me find these items! ❤️

If the skyscraper wall paper still available? I can give you two lava lamps! Quite festive in a way :)

i can donate KK Birthday! Take it as a gift! ^~^
Omg really?! 😭 Thank you so much! My island or yours??
Post automatically merged:

10k? :)
Edit: also I'm so sorry. I only have one pair of glasses and I was putting the colors it was. I'm soo sorry for the confusion. ;_;
No it's okay!! That's perfectly fine. My island or yours? :)

Omg really?! 😭 Thank you so much! My island or yours??
Post automatically merged:

No it's okay!! That's perfectly fine. My island or yours? :)
I'll come to your island. I'm in a trade currently, so just PM me when you're open and I'll head over ASAP. <3

The party turned out AMAZING! Huge thanks to each and every person who helped me out!
FB_IMG_1588299201397.jpg

Back