Shop Traditional Chibis! Taking any request~ Feel free to VM/PM me, if you want! Thx <3

This is so cute! *screams*

If it is possible, can I request three drawing of my oc? (I know I entered the giveaway so i fi do win that I guess I'll hav a 4th XD)

Vocaloid-Akita-Neru-Custom_va04.jpg
Can the yellow parts be purple? I crossed off the parts I don't want included :D

ACO0709.jpg

1190994-penguinmario.jpg Can you make the red overalls purple?

my oc is here http://toyhou.se/394606.unnamed

Offer:150? I suck at offers if it's too low let me know

Last edited:
This is so cute! *screams*

If it is possible, can I request three drawing of my oc? (I know I entered the giveaway so i fi do win that I guess I'll hav a 4th XD)

View attachment 173047
Can the yellow parts be purple? I crossed off the parts I don't want included :D

View attachment 173050 Can you make the red overalls purple?

my oc is here http://toyhou.se/394606.unnamed

Offer:150? I suck at offers if it's too low let me know

Lol you only have to pay 120, technically. It's only 40 a piece now. I don't require or ask for tips either. I can start them tomorrow though! I'm leaving the hotel early tomorrow morning and I'm gonna have like a 4 hour drive or so. My drawing supplies are already packed. If you don't mind a little wait I can probably get all 3 done tomorrow if nothing comes up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, I can do all of that to the best of my ability! :)

Would you be willing to do a large order? Such as my mayor along with villagers (currently have 6 of the 10 dreamies, but would like to get all 10)?

Would you be willing to do a large order? Such as my mayor along with villagers (currently have 6 of the 10 dreamies, but would like to get all 10)?

I can do an order that large, but I can't guarantee I can get it all done in one day lol. I likely won't even start until tomorrow since I had a somewhat busy day and still have to send one chibi to the previous customer~ If you don't mind a small wait, I can probably have them done in 3 days or less if there aren't any sudden changes to my schedule. :)

I can do an order that large, but I can't guarantee I can get it all done in one day lol. I likely won't even start until tomorrow since I had a somewhat busy day and still have to send one chibi to the previous customer~ If you don't mind a small wait, I can probably have them done in 3 days or less if there aren't any sudden changes to my schedule. :)

No worries, I can wait. Take as much time as you need. I once waited over half a year for a custom chibi lol so a couple days is no biggie ^^

No worries, I can wait. Take as much time as you need. I once waited over half a year for a custom chibi lol so a couple days is no biggie ^^

That's crazy! I hope the artist made it worth your time lol. I'll get to work asap tomorrow. Thanks alot for willing to be so patient with me, and for choosing my shop! I hope I can make some Chibis you love!

That's crazy! I hope the artist made it worth your time lol. I'll get to work asap tomorrow. Thanks alot for willing to be so patient with me, and for choosing my shop! I hope I can make some Chibis you love!

I look forward to your work :3 and she did haha the chibi is beautiful *3* and still waiting on a full body custom from her xD

I'll comment here again with reference photo(s) of my mayor.
The 10 villagers are: Muffy, Marshal, Lolly, Ankha, Punchy, Tom, Mitzi, Felicity, Rudy, and Rosie.
If it makes it easier, you can draw them all together in one picture.

I look forward to your work :3 and she did haha the chibi is beautiful *3* and still waiting on a full body custom from her xD

I'll comment here again with reference photo(s) of my mayor.
The 10 villagers are: Muffy, Marshal, Lolly, Ankha, Punchy, Tom, Mitzi, Felicity, Rudy, and Rosie.
If it makes it easier, you can draw them all together in one picture.

I might actually do all as individuals! I tried to do my own villagers on one page once and it was a disaster since it was hard to figure out spacing and I had a terrible time getting them all to look like they were similar in size. I can attempt it again if you want that kinda layout though. I may do a hreat job this time lol.

do you only draw mayors? or can you draw oc's too?

oh! okay! can you make a chibi of her for 40 tbt? <3

oh! okay! can you make a chibi of her for 40 tbt? <3

Of course! Since Gaze has such a large order I'll probably do yours first or after I complete a few of theirs. Since you're only ordering one there isn't a reason to make you wait days for it lol. Please look forward to it, most likely tomorrow some time! Thanks for choosing me <3

Finished Aali's order to it's entirety! Will begin Kianli's and Gaze's tomorrow! Thanks for ordering goys <3

I might actually do all as individuals! I tried to do my own villagers on one page once and it was a disaster since it was hard to figure out spacing and I had a terrible time getting them all to look like they were similar in size. I can attempt it again if you want that kinda layout though. I may do a hreat job this time lol.

Do what you feel most comfortable doing. I also have no problems if you want to try a group photo as a challenge, but can understand if you choose not to. I'm not too picky about these things...which is probably why artist on DA do my commissions last buahahaha. Oh I'll attach a photo of my mayor in a few hours when I get off work :]

Do what you feel most comfortable doing. I also have no problems if you want to try a group photo as a challenge, but can understand if you choose not to. I'm not too picky about these things...which is probably why artist on DA do my commissions last buahahaha. Oh I'll attach a photo of my mayor in a few hours when I get off work :]

Thx, and Tyt! I still have all of those villagers to do, so you should have a while before I need a ref photo of your mayor c:

Last edited:
Back