• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying /trading Wishlist items

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisausername

shady shy kid
Bells
Mom's Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (7) +
hi, I’m looking for items off my wishlist! I can pay with tbt and NMT, and I also have some duplicate DIYS and wallpaper I can trade for it too. For the items that say recipe, the actual item is fine too!

Cutting board
Golden flooring
Shell wand
Decoy duck
Tall lantern
Cherry lamp
Tiny library

Misty garden wall
Pear wall
Woodland wall

I don’t really know how much they cost so you can pick the price, I’ll probably accept as long as it’s not absurd lol. also, please let me know if you want to drop it off or have me pick it up. thanks! :)

if I’m paying with NMT give me a few minutes because I don’t have the tickets printed out

i can get you the barrel diy, cute tea table and garden bench diy c:
edit: and the shellfish pochette diy, double sofa (black) and clay furnace

Hello! I can get you:
Tiny library diy
Pear wall ( can craft for you if you have all the pears)
Simple panel
Cute tea table
Jukebox

Interested in tbt :)

Hello! I can get you:
Tiny library diy
Pear wall ( can craft for you if you have all the pears)
Simple panel
Cute tea table
Jukebox

Interested in tbt :)
thanks! the tiny library and the pear wall I don’t need, that’s just what I’m trading lol and im getting the cute tea table from someone else so it’s just the simple panel and jukebox I need! :)

How much tbt would you like for them?

thanks! the tiny library and the pear wall I don’t need, that’s just what I’m trading lol and im getting the cute tea table from someone else so it’s just the simple panel and jukebox I need! :)

How much tbt would you like for them?
Ahhh my bad! Alright just offer what you think is fair! Just a heads up, I'll have to order them but I can't tt due having a villager in boxes for someone :/ So sorry about that

Ahhh my bad! Alright just offer what you think is fair! Just a heads up, I'll have to order them but I can't tt due having a villager in boxes for someone :/ So sorry about that

is 10 tbt good? And that’s ok, just let me know what time works for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back