• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Reaper, I'll check for your items after this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open for ninjavenus~

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can I have the gold ore for that bug mask on your wishlist?
My FC is: 3995-7840-9315
TOWN NAME: Megtown
PLAYER NAME: Megan123
MII NAME: Monster ( :) )

Last edited:
Open for you heirabbit.

Sorry alison, I traded it a few mins ago. Lemme remove that.

Oh ok. Have you given away the bug mask or the gold ore? If the bug mask, I will offer you 10k for that gold ore.

Oh ok. Have you given away the bug mask or the gold ore? If the bug mask, I will offer you 10k for that gold ore.

I meant I traded the gold ore. I don't have a bug mask.

Last edited:
Ahh, good I just came back to check and you have some rice cookers! I'd like one, if you still have them in stock.

I'll take:
-Editor's Chair - 15k
-Crane Game - 5k
-Leaf Bed - 9k
-Lotus Lamp - 3.2k
Total: 32.2k
Thanks in advance!

do you still have a rice cookers for sale?

if so i would like to buy 1.

or i can trade a Scary painting for one.

Last edited:
I'll take:
-Editor's Chair - 15k
-Crane Game - 5k
-Leaf Bed - 9k
-Lotus Lamp - 3.2k
Total: 32.2k
Thanks in advance!

Sure I'll gather those for you and add you and let you know when I am open for pickup! :3

do you still have a rice cookers for sale?

if so i would like to buy 1.

or i can trade a Scary painting for one.

Yeah let's trade. :3 I'll gather it and add you, then let you know when I am open for you after Jess-Crossing. :)

Last edited:
Sure I'll gather those for you and add you and let you know when I am open for pickup! :3

Yeah let's trade. :3 I'll gather it and add you, then let you know when I am open for you after Jess-Crossing. :)

okay trade it is than. i'll just added you on friend list

Last edited:
Open for you Jess~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening for Gwen now!

Hi! I was just wondering if you saw my order and if the items are still available?

Back