• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

I would like to buy what is left of your balloons

Last edited:
Kiikay, I actually don't have Phoebe's Pic, I have everything else though. :) Ready for me to head over?

Kiikay, I actually don't have Phoebe's Pic, I have everything else though. :) Ready for me to head over?

Ah so it'll be 220k okok ~ I'll open my gates now c:
Town is called Glen Erin btw

Last edited:
Oh oops sorry! I forgot to mention on my cycle town , Potatoes. I'm sorry !!

Ah sorry I missed you, lmk when you're online again ^^

Yup! I'll add & open my gates right now.

Oh sorry I saw you offline earlier so I wasn't sure if you were still interested. Gimme a moment to finish these other trades, and I'll head over. C:

Oh sorry I saw you offline earlier so I wasn't sure if you were still interested. Gimme a moment to finish these other trades, and I'll head over. C:

Sorry I was eating dinner. ><; I'll keep my gates open so just come over whenever you're ready~

Back