Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Possibly a chibi? :blush:

I forgot to ask, would you mind showing examples? ^^ Here's an example of my chibi style!

rsz_mileschibi_by_ningyoutachi-dbm3an5.png

*This is re-sized, full resolution will be sent!

aaaa it's so cute ˉ̞̭(′͈∨‵͈♡)˄̻ ̊. I can probably do something like these
uNQ2hwE.png

KKqo4Ch.png

ZhNpFWX.png

FDRoiwA.png

Oh your art is lovely! but sorry I am confused, is this not chibi for chibi art trade?

Oh your art is lovely! but sorry I am confused, is this not chibi for chibi art trade?
Oh did it have to be exact? I can do a full body for a chibi but if you want a chibi I can do that as well (?) Haha I'm not sure how art trades work.

Oh did it have to be exact? I can do a full body for a chibi but if you want a chibi I can do that as well (?) Haha I'm not sure how art trades work.

The way I have done art trades before were as such! Like chibi for chibi, bust for bust, etc. But honestly it's all good, I assume some art trades don't exactly follow that probably! In any case, I would love to art trade with you regardless! Though whether you prefer to do a half-body, full-body, or chibi is totally up to you, I don't mind which~

If you are still interested, may I ask who you were interested in drawing from my characters and which of your characters would you like me to draw? ^^

Yay, I'm still super interested haha.
All your OC's are amazing so it's hard to choose. I was thinking either Gakuto, Venus, Lujo, Haku, Kyoji or Kaoru but yeah any of those is ok with me. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
I will send you a PM of my reference!

Yay, I'm still super interested haha.
All your OC's are amazing so it's hard to choose. I was thinking either Gakuto, Venus, Lujo, Haku, Kyoji or Kaoru but yeah any of those is ok with me. ♥(?⌣?ԅ)
I will send you a PM of my reference!

Awesome, thanks so much! And thank you for your kind words~ Unfortunately Kyoji and Kaoru (still need to work a bit more on Kaoru!) aren't in my "Looking for art" link;;
It's just these guys tagged "x": http://toyhou.se/Hatori/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:x ! Sorry if that might have been confusing;; Hopefully I can finish up some profiles and details for other characters to have a bigger selection!

Love your characters~!
If you're interested I can link you to my shop here.
I currently have some open slots and it's a simple pwyw~

Back