• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Trading Hybrids or Bush Starts For Items off of My list

Thank you! :) Ehh, hmm, I've seen hagoita sell for around 1mil to 3 mil... Not sure about the current price since that was when they first came out, and I'm not sure how much gold roses are worth, but I saw gold roses selling for 100k earlier today. Does 10 gold roses sound too crazy? Haha, I'm very bad at prices so feel free to haggle. >w<''

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see. O_O! You offered first, so sorry ^^''

I have 11 golds on my beach so I will offer those. I really appreciate you offering it to me. Just about ready. I will be back in about 10 minutes.

I have 11 golds on my beach so I will offer those. I really appreciate you offering it to me. Just about ready. I will be back in about 10 minutes.

Aw, thank you!! :) I didn't expect my crazy guess to be anywhere near accurate, haha. :D I still need a little bit to get the items from the mail as well ^.^ TTing as we speak. xD

@SakuraPrimrose: Ah sorry, I actually have to go somewhere. Not sure for how long, but I'll be back in maybe 2 hours. I'll let you know

Thats ok. It got a little crazy here a minute ago. One of my dogs decided to chase after a rabbit :O I am hoping nothing else will pop up tonight as it has been a long day.

I have Compass, Hamster Cage, Handcart, Hospital bed, and Loom.
Happen to have these :
Djimbe Drum
Flat Display Case
Holiday Candle
Mountain Bike
Pickle Jar

?

Thats ok. It got a little crazy here a minute ago. One of my dogs decided to chase after a rabbit :O I am hoping nothing else will pop up tonight as it has been a long day.

Oh my gosh O_O xD Well I have everything laid out in front of the train station but I think I sold my lunar surface to Re-Tail by accident... ^^'' Let me know when you'd like to trade :'D

I have Compass, Hamster Cage, Handcart, Hospital bed, and Loom.
Happen to have these :
Djimbe Drum
Flat Display Case
Holiday Candle
Mountain Bike
Pickle Jar

?

Are you looking for those to trade? If so I can order them for you. I just got the mountain bike today but sold it already :( I also have the compass and handcart coming in another trade :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh O_O xD Well I have everything laid out in front of the train station but I think I sold my lunar surface to Re-Tail by accident... ^^'' Let me know when you'd like to trade :'D

Just need a minute to grab the flowers from the beach.

Last edited:
Are you looking for those to trade? If so I can order them for you. I just got the mountain bike today but sold it already :( I also have the compass and handcart coming in another trade :(
Yeah. I assume you don't TT though but I can give you the items today? :)

Yeah. I assume you don't TT though but I can give you the items today? :)
I tt a lot :D Not too far ahead though. I try to stay close to the current date in my main town. Have been buying lots of bush starts. I can order for you in a little bit. Thank you very much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem :3 I had someone over in my town so they could adopt Chow from me, anyway :3 You don't have to feel rushed~ ^_^

Ready to go. just lead me to where I can drop the flowers first :D

@SakuraPrimrose: Hi, sorry it took so long. I'm finally home. Will I be coming over to your place or will you be coming to my town? Lmk when you're ready :)

Ready :D You can come over if you would like. My flowers are on the beach if thats ok. Adding your code and I will open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open :D

Hey, do you happen to have any of these items?

Cake Tank Dress
Lovely dress
White school cap
Flowery paper
Lacy paper
Lovely paper
Ocean paper
Piano paper
Sparkly Paper

I can knock Big Ben & the first 8 items off your L list if you do :)

Back