• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

North America Trading for Series 3 & 4, Welcome Home Cards & Sanrio ~ Updated 01/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Benjamin, but the only card of yours I'm looking for is Resetti, and I don't have either Samson or Poppy to make a 2:1. I have an extra Monique if that trade falls through or something, and if you're willing to dip into your 'for later' category I've got Chief, Lionel, and T-Bone

bump; need about 23 more. I'm looking first for Poppy and Samson before any of the other ones on the bottom.

Hi! :] Yep. That sounds good! Thank you very much! :) Sending you a PM now.

Last edited:
so which cards that you need now? i was looking at your first page but then i kinda got confused.. lol

I need Jeremiah, Cherry, Annalisa; I'm waiting to hear back from someone about Marcie and Tiffany. Sorry about the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back