• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying /Trading for ingame Fruits

NintenZero

Nowhere Islands
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hiya, I've been looking for an expansive variety of fruits to cultivate in my game. I'll only be buying them with ingame funds because that's what I have the most of clearly lol.

~

My native fruit are apples so that means I'm looking for the following;
- Cherries
- Oranges
- Peaches
- Pears
- Persimmons

~

(I'll update the OP as I obtain each.)
I'd prefer buying them in sets of 9, so I'll buy one basket of each fruit variety. If you have perfect fruit varieties of any of the available fruits, I'll trade for a basket of perfect apples in exchange or I can buy 1-9 of the perfect variety.

~

Name your price! Remember, I am buying up to 9 of each type with exceptions for perfect fruit. If you have any special offers please let me know.

Last edited:
Bumping the Thread. I've received Perfect Cherries and Persimmons so for now I only need 3 more varieties.

I have one basket of 9 for both oranges and pears. How much are you paying IGB?

Last edited:
I have one basket of 9 for both oranges and pears. How much are you paying IGB?

I believe 10k per basket is pretty good. Let me know otherwise. In the OP I originally said that I would concur with other members on the specific price but yeh, 10k isn't bad. :'0

I have a basket of peaches

Let me know when you're free to trade!

I believe 10k per basket is pretty good. Let me know otherwise. In the OP I originally said that I would concur with other members on the specific price but yeh, 10k isn't bad. :'0

Let me know when you're free to trade!

I'm up for that! You want me to go to your town?

Back