• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Dream Address Visits!

I'm visiting! ^^ my dream address is also in my sig (5F00-0014-17C9)

• I'm enjoying really enjoying how clean/neat the town is, and I like what you did with the bushes cutting through the path in some areas, same with how trees line the path in some =D I'm not sure what your town's overall theme is supposed to be right now but I think it would be even greater with more patterns or PWPs. I think you'd be safe with either way with modern-looking PWPs such as wind turbine, solar panel, clocks, etc. and the more nature-y ones such as topiaries & flower beds. The placement of the ones you have right now are nice though! especially loved how reset center didn't disturb the harmony of the bushes and went straight foward to the police station.
• While I do like the the dedication to themes in your house too ^^ I especially love the right & back room, I would just say don't be afraid to mix themes together too to keep it fun and unique! though maybe that will take away points from the HHA? I don't know =(
• Oh and one last thing... you need more trees! you need at least 110 to be able to get a perfect town rating! an orchid of foreign fruits would be great cuz you could also make a lot of bells from it, before i hacked my game I used to harvest fruits from an orchid and sell them at re-tail, it's a good quick way to earn bells especially if you're feeling too lazy to go to the island some days. Hope this helped :)

Thanks, ashubii. I actually never have lied on the couch - I always choose the bed. lol I appreciate your help.

Town of Seaport.

I love how you placed bushes in the middle of the path. I also like how the town has some natural grass showing.I'm so jealous of you metal benches. I wish they would suggest it in my Gables t own.

Kyle's house- I like that it's not over crowded. Everythings neat and tidy. The gorgeous room is my favorite.

I can't remember if you've visited my Gables town. It's a natural country town, and also not quite complete. I would love some feedback on the houses. I've spent a lot of time on them. Codes in signature. Thanks so much for sharing your dream town. I had a great time exploring.

I FINALLY got the Dream Suite built today after resetting! I'm gonna be visiting towns all day!

Thank you, Lanstar!

Yes, my town landscape is a work in progress but I am consistently working on it at least once a day. Sometimes it's a bit challenging due to the original landscape I am given plus the placement of houses/works projects etc. However, this time around in New Leaf, I've finally been blessed with the patience to carry on! lol

As far as design questions, some advice I would ask from you would be how do you arrange your furniture so not "everything" is up against the wall? As a capricorn, I tend to like my space minimal and tidy but I could definitely use some more feng shui incorporated into my home. I know yellow, red, and green colored furniture are of significant to money, luck, etc.

Second, I see so many people online just RACKING in the dough. What are some good ways to make some quick cash? I of course always find my money rock, gem, and sell any fossils throughout the day. I also make a habit to visit the island for some big catches but I never seem to take home what my fellow Villagers take home. Is there other ways around this, my friend?

I'm apprehensive to remove my town ordinance from keeping it pretty to making it richer. lol I love all my flowers! Haha.

Ok I'm actually back now! I made a huge update to my town (also wow, my dream town has 27 visits so far!) and I'll visit everyone who visited my town and give reviews. Sorry for dying for like 2 days!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm visiting! ^^ my dream address is also in my sig (5F00-0014-17C9)

- First of all, Teatime is a super cute name!
- Oh boy, I can already tell that this is gonna be a "Pink Town" and I'm very excited about it.
- I love the way that the bushes line the path, and the windmill is in a super nice place!
- Wendell is here and I'm very impressed that you self-designed all of these paths!
- I love the "town square" area centered around the flower clock. It looks great!
- The line of villagers is great, and I like that all of them fit the fairy-tale/pink theme!
- Wetsuit access on the beach = a very good thing
- I love the path to the little house island with all of the pink and white flowers
- The way the river looks with the train tracks as it's source is a little odd, but there's nothing you can do to fix that. ?\_(ツ)_/?
- Tiffany's main room is super inviting. I love living rooms that are welcoming!
- The right room feels a little crowded, which I'm personally not a fan of, but if you like it, don't feel obligated to change it!
- I definitely get the garden vibe from your back room, but once again, a little crowded for my tastes
- The left room looks fine. It's really cute!
- I like your basement! I'm not the biggest fan of the Harvest series, but you made it work!
- The upstairs is also fine. Really cute again! I like how you mixed Mermaid and (whatever Etoile's series is called) set pieces.
- Before I move on to house 2, the whole area around your train station looks awesome.
- Oh, well I guess that your second house is a WIP, so I'm gonna reserve comments on it, but it looks good so far!

Overall, the outdoors and indoors of your town look great, and you definitely stuck to your fairy tale theme! I like that even though I could tell that you hacked you kept it subtle and on an as needed basis. Good job! Looks great so far. :)

I can't remember if you've visited my Gables town. It's a natural country town, and also not quite complete. I would love some feedback on the houses. I've spent a lot of time on them. Codes in signature. Thanks so much for sharing your dream town. I had a great time exploring.

Well, the DA for Gables isn't in your signature, but I'm gonna look it up and hope that Gables with Anne as the mayor is the correct town.

- Well, while looking around the town and hoping it was yours, I kind of saw all of the landscaping and I'm too lazy to go back and look at it again (sorry) but it all looks good, and I like how you used spaced out bushes to show your paths. The only thing you'll really need to do to make the paths more clear is to naturally wear them down by running on them. Or keep them grass if you want, but that may be a little difficult.
- I love your town flag! It looks great!
- The little gardens of turnips and radishes (?) next to people's houses are super cute. Maybe you could use the fence PWP for one of your gardens if you wanted to.
- I love how the houses line up, but for a country/rural town, I feel like they would be a little bit more spaced out. It's probably too late now, but if you really want to put yourself through the wringer, and if you value my opinion THAT much, then you could re-plot reset them. (Please, for the sake of your own mental health, don't though.)
- Whoa, you can tell that Anne is the mayor. Her main room looks very official!
- Her left room is a really nice bedroom! Maybe just make more usage of the floor space in there. It's a touch empty.
- The right room is great! I always love kitchens/ dining rooms/ rooms centered around food!
- I love the basement! I think it's a clothes making studio, and I definitely feel the country theme going on in it.
- Your upstairs is also good! I did not think that Pave and Classic are two series I would see together, but they compliment each other surprisingly well!
- Heidi's (Grandpa's?) house is VERY country. I love it! I love that you put a suitcase in the upstairs, because it makes so much sense considering that Heidi is here temporarily in her Grandpa's house. The house looks really loved in and I love it!
- I forgot to mention-- Tom Nook wanted made me laugh a little harder than I should have.
- Once again, Dolly's house is super country! It's great how you managed to keep it countryside, but still cute. I think I like her basement a little too much.
- Mary's whole house is amazing. I especially love her right and main room. They give off such an air of formality. The basement bedroom is great, and the upstairs is also awesome! Her house is probably my favorite in your town! Although, I can't say I like the implication with the axe and chicken in your right room. Yikes!

Overall, I love your town so far! Everything about it is really charming, and I can't wait until it's finished!

Thank you Kyle for the detailed review. I've been working on the town more, and will hopefully have it done soon. If only my villagers would suggest the metal bench. Then I plan on replacing the others with it. It will fit the town better. I'm so glad you liked my houses. :).

My DA is 4E00-0031-15C1. It's very WIP so there's lots of spots where a non-dreamie's house is over a path or I've kicked apart a path and didn't fix it cause I was on the wrong character. I'm also still working on a lot of the character's houses.

Visiting now and will finish typing up this post when I get there!

First impressions: The modern but simple theme and paths are quite nice! I love the area near Town Hall with the four houses but I think it could use some more PWPs like streetlamps and such. The town layout and bridge placement is also quite nice!

I also love your villager lineup! You've got some of my favorite villagers like Marina (Whose house I'm visiting right now actually)

Your character's house is pretty nice too! It looks like a house that a real person might actually live in! Although I think you should have a bit more variety with the music playing in each room.

A lot of places still seem quite bare, and the landscaping seems a bit random with no purpose to it, but I assume that's still WIP!

Overall, a very nice start and I'd love to see where you take this!

Back