• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [Trading]Bug's Adopt Shop! OFFER TO BUY! OPEN [0/9 Taken] Taking low prices!!

bug2buga

absolute loser
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
Welcome to the Adopt Shop!
I will ocassionally add more adopts, the numbers will be in the title as I add and as they're taken. If you'd like one just comment below your offer, I'm willing to take almost anything at this point, I just wanna get rid of these, lol. XP I'm also accepting trades for these, so just ask/offer!
I accept RLC, Tbt, and DA Points!​

1. Garden Boy Adopt
Price: Offer
Desc: He's a cute raincoat wearing garden boy with a funny hat. He wears rainboots and a hat with leaves coming from the top.

fullbodyadopt.jpg

2. Warm Colours Detective
Desc: This detective has a partner who's been adopted already! He's warm coloured and wears a basic detective uniform.

adoptable4.jpg

3. Chocolate Chibi Dessert Boy
Desc: He's a cute chocolate-coloured dessert boy with a lollipop! (Can be removed.)

chibi****.jpg

4 Adopt Batch
adopts2.jpg

1. Desc: He's a demonic boy who hides his demonic side from normal people.
Price: Offer (no more than 300tbt)

2. Desc: A cute little mouse boy with a twin (who I own). This one has an eyepatch for an unknown reason while his twin brother has both eyes.

3. Another demon boy who shows his darker side, he has a pointed purple tail and may sometimes have horns as well.

4. A blue-black wolf boy. He's pretty bad and doesn't care much for others. (He's my fave so I'm auctioning him!)
Price Bid
SB: 200tbt
CB: None
AB: 400tbt

uncolouredadopts.jpg

1. A dog/fox boy with wings. He's kinda tsundere but he can be sweet too!

2. A bear boy who holds his teddy close.

Note: The uncoloured ones can be coloured if you buy them, you can ask me to choose the colours or you can choose them yourself or leave it uncoloured. W/e works.

Note: All adoptables are editable after they become yours. You can change their outfits/colours/etc to your choosing.

Last edited:
Ooh I really like No. 4 :eek:
I would buy, but I'm running pretty low on TBT ;-;

Good luck selling! ^~^

Back