• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying / Trading Art!

asfdfnj hatoriiii
halfbody for halfbody? ; u ;

here are some samplesss {x} {x} {x}
...what is consistency

Hi Kana!! For sure, I'd love to!

Which character are you interested in drawing and which would you like for me to draw in return? ^^

Hi Kana!! For sure, I'd love to!

Which character are you interested in drawing and which would you like for me to draw in return? ^^

i'd like to draw Izumi in his alt outfit !! also does he still have the smoke coming out of his ears in the alt outfit too? o:
and asfdshg i can't choose between these two so whichever is fine! 8)
{x} {x} (either form is fine)

i'd like to draw Izumi in his alt outfit !! also does he still have the smoke coming out of his ears in the alt outfit too? o:
and asfdshg i can't choose between these two so whichever is fine! 8)
{x} {x} (either form is fine)

Awesome, thank you! And yes he does still have the smoke (I just don't usually draw it heh;; )

And such nice characters!! o)--( I'll get started when I can, thank you!

Tysm for the trade! >u< I hope i got everything right!
Also, orz i forgot to reply to the previous post, tq for the shaded ears version! <3
http://i.imgur.com/BqUFaCr.png

Ahh I love him!! Thank you so much for drawing him <3 No worries, everything is perfect! and you are very welcome, thank you for letting me know about the mistake and glad I was able to fix it!

Thank you as well for AT'ing with me~ Very much appreciated !

Here's my part of the AT w/ Kana!

[x] ! He was fun to draw and I love his colors! I provided a "white outline" version too in case you are interested in that

Let me know if I missed anything o/ I'll be away for most of the day today so sorry if I do not reply ASAP;

Here's my part of the AT w/ Kana!

[x] ! He was fun to draw and I love his colors! I provided a "white outline" version too in case you are interested in that

Let me know if I missed anything o/ I'll be away for most of the day today so sorry if I do not reply ASAP;

omg hatori so quick
sldfajgh he looks so amazing
just with the long hair he has the cat ears and not the horns ;; asdhfsjk thank you so muchhh <333333333 i'm in loveeee

omg hatori so quick
sldfajgh he looks so amazing
just with the long hair he has the cat ears and not the horns ;; asdhfsjk thank you so muchhh <333333333 i'm in loveeee

Ok! Fixed: [x] hope that's better?

---------------

@Jint, [x] ! Hope you like it!

Thank you to both of you o/

Ok! Fixed: [x] hope that's better?

---------------

@Jint, [x] ! Hope you like it!

Thank you to both of you o/

yes! thank you so much hatoriiiii <33333

here is my part!
{x} (transparent vers)
{x} (attempted background)

ahhhh i hope you likee!! hhhh

Last edited:
yes! thank you so much hatoriiiii <33333

here is my part!
{x} (transparent vers)
{x} (attempted background)

ahhhh i hope you likee!! hhhh

Ahhh thank you so much, Kana!! I love it; he is so adorable in your style~ Thank you for doing this art trade with me! o/

/throws at you
your poor baby(middle)

selfiez_by_cuddle_beast-daan96e.png

Last edited:
/throws at you
your poor baby(middle)

selfiez_by_cuddle_beast-daan96e.png

Aww, thank you Gamzee! This is looking so adorable, I'm loving it!

dis is so beautiful <3

I wish I can art tradeeee. I love you Hatori, I'll try to come up with a style to offer you luls <333 (I want to draw Izumi hnshnsss)

Of course we can art trade, Seroja! /// I love your art style, just let me know ~

vroom_by_cuddle_beast-daan9e6.png

Nerds are at it again(these squad memes are fun). Your fella is with the gun.
Bump for you.

Back