• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

I'm on PST (California), so it is currently 4:44 AM where I am.

I will not be available until around 1:00 PM, which is early for you in Japan (5:47 AM).

However, I am here from then on.

To Moneyjaypr7

Hi. :)
I'm sorry, actually I have few time. I'm running late.
I will back later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Eteocles

Thank you. :D
Okay, I try to be here on around 5:30am( Japan time ).
If not, you can see me tomorrow.

Hope to see you later.

Hey there again ^^

I would like to know if u still have bamboo grass ?
And could you please tell me which common japanese items do u have ? :D

To RedTropicalFish

I'm fine thanks!
I will be there tomorrow early in the morning (around 9:00AM to 1PM in France which is, I suppose, still early in Japan. :)
Tell me if it matches with your schedule. ^^

Hello! I have the following I can trade with you: Cabana Armchair, Cabana Wardrobe, Mermaid Carpet, Mermaid Table, Mermaid Chair, Mermaid Sofa, Mermaid Closet.

I'm mostly interested in getting two boxes of Mame/Throwing Beans, only if you still have them in stock. I don't know if what I have to offer is a fair enough trade, so please let me know if you would like more!

I also have a Wave Breaker, Blue Aloha Shirt, and Red Aloha Shirt, all of which are from are from the Island. I don't think that they're "rare" items, but just in case you're looking for lots of things from the Island, I have those as well.

Thank you for your time!

To Eteocles

Hi. :)
I came here at 5am( at my place ).
Doing other some businesses, sorry I fallen asleep again.
Hope to see you later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Moneyjaypr7

Hi RedTropicalFish,
I'm on now when you have some time let me know :).

I will be online these few hours.
I'm actually on duty though, sometimes browsing this forum.

Mame and Tanabata Bamboo, please!

I have bells (although I know you said you didn't need them.)
What do you want for a price?

Hello, can I trade the mermaid screen and mermaid sofa for the 7-11 24 hour ABD?
and Mermaid wall and Cabana book case for the Steamed bun case?

Back