• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Trade art for art

Status
Not open for further replies.

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (279) +
I obtained some genuine art pieces. Hoping to trade these for some of the art that I have not collected yet. Leave a reply if you are interested in trading.

I offer for trade:
Famous painting
Academic painting
Flowery painting
Wistful painting
Mystic statue
Tremendous statue

Looking for:
Ancient statue
Graceful painting
Warm painting

Last edited:
Hi! I have a genuine Rock head statue, would you be willing to trade for your informative stone??

Okay sounds good! Could we trade sometime between 4:00 and 9:00 PM your time?? Let me know!
That would be perfect. I'll send a dodo around 4PM (in 7 hours from now) and drop the item near the airport. Gates will be open until you arrive.

If you have any spare diys i can look at, but if not thats okay I have extra art pieces right now!

Hi I just need any piece of art to donate to my museum honestly cause I didn’t realize I was supposed to buy one from redd lol and now he hasn’t been back 😔 I’m not sure what I have that you might be interested in?

Hi I just need any piece of art to donate to my museum honestly cause I didn’t realize I was supposed to buy one from redd lol and now he hasn’t been back 😔 I’m not sure what I have that you might be interested in?
Redd will eventually revisit your island and still sell his first painting, which is always genuine. It may take upto 10 days (or sightly more) for him to appear again because others will be visiting too.

Hi, I can trade the Quaint and Sinking paintings for your Detailed painting and Robust statue. I’m on Eastern standard time and should be free over the weekend, let me know and we can set up an exchange!

Hi, I can trade the Quaint and Sinking paintings for your Detailed painting and Robust statue. I’m on Eastern standard time and should be free over the weekend, let me know and we can set up an exchange!
That would be great!
We could try to arrange a meeting in 8 to 12 hours after posting this reply. That should mean it's late afternoon for you and evening for me (europe). Well keep in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back