• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Toxapex Ask Thread

toxapex

I KNOW IT'S A GRANBULL STOP PMING ME ABOUT IT!!!
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Ask me anything (nothing super personal though, I reserve the right to refuse questions)

Have at it

liquidation or poison jab

*hipster voice* infestation

Though if I was being serious I'd probably go with liquidation, because I usually like to use toxic or toxic spikes to poison opponents.

What's your favourite food?

For breakfast, I love pancakes. Especially when there is some sort of chocolate within said pancakes.

As far as other meals, probably curry. I like spicy foods and rice. It's just so perfect,

- - - Post Merge - - -

recommended amount of dedotated wam?

It depends on plugins... It's kind of a technical question you're asking--

Who are your favourite animal crossing villagers?

Ever since I had them in my Wild World town, I've loved Aurora and Whitney! I loved penguins in general, and maybe I just thought Whitney was neat at the time because she reminded me of white wolfos from Zelda. Whatever the reason, those two have been my favorite two villagers ever since! :)

Hmmm... I haven't watched a ton of TV lately, but I generally like stuff like The Office, Scrubs, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, etc... That kinda, workplace-sitcom genre.

Small buts. Two T's is entirely too many.

Back