• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling TOWN RESET SALE. Unorderables, Amiibo Food, Villager Pics [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.! I'm interested in the gorgeous set. I'll like to buy it please :)
of course that's fine, i need to do a couple other orders first though please be patient

okay, i'll open my gates ^^
ok, i've got everything except the boots because for the life of me i cannot find them, so it's 42 instead of 43. adding you now

Hi could I buy your ice cream case :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also kiddie meal so 8 tbt c:

sure just let me get everyone else's things

- - - Post Merge - - -

jesus christ ok guys thank you but NO MORE ORDERS UNTIL I POST AGAIN this is too much at once, i need to work through these people first

I'm done plot resetting now!

wth, i didn't even see your first post??
of course you can, sorry i just didn't expect to get steamrolled by orders the second i reopened this lmao
you wanna just come and get them? i've got too much to catch up with to waste time delivering to people i can trust ahh

i'm open

wth, i didn't even see your first post??
of course you can, sorry i just didn't expect to get steamrolled by orders the second i reopened this lmao
you wanna just come and get them? i've got too much to catch up with to waste time delivering to people i can trust ahh

i'm open

it's alright, I'll be right over!

Hi! Could I please order the gorgeous seat, lotus pond, and sweets chair? Total would be 12 TBT I think :) could I please have a delivery? Adding you now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back