• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Tom's I'm a cop you idiot mafia [Town Wins]

Should we roleclaim? Or do we want to protect the detective and doctor's identity?

If the cop wants to roleclaim we could always do the follow the cop trick, but that feels cheap to me but whatever you guys wanna do. Doctor shouldn't claim though.

Okay, let's look at it this way:

Since a townie died night one, we have the second best scenario. Obviously the doctor didn't save Yui, and I think the Detective should post their findings right away if they found a mafia member. If we all roleclaim, assuming we don't have repeat claims of te doctor or detective we'll have our list narrowed to four possible mafia goons. As long as the detective didn't check Yui, or either blue role we're at an advantage with only three possibilities. I'll go ahead and say that I'm the doctor. I protected VD last night. I'm willing to protect the detective next night, which will insure he can check one more of the townies.

This would mean that as long as we can lynch a mafia goon today, we practically guarenteed to win.

AndyB - If you're against this plan and claim townie, I would like to push for a lynch on you since you seem to be against clearing two people.

Would anyone like to challenge my roleclaim as Doctor?

I don't think we should role claim until day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since, there will be less people with counter claims.

Add Crystal to my note about Andy. You both posted the exact same thing at nearly the same time. Perhaps you two agreed on scum chat to push for not roleclaiming?

I died night 1. AGAIN. And I'm not even in this game. :(

/tom-approved-non-player-post.

Okay since Truffle just claimed, I believe him.
Do you guys want the cop to roleclaim? If the cop roleclaims they can just keep inspecting people until Truffle dies. I would've preferred if Truffle didn't out himself as the doctor, but there's no use now. Or would you guys prefer to win by analysis?

AndyB - If you're against this plan and claim townie, I would like to push for a lynch on you since you seem to be against clearing two people.

I've just never believed in roleclaiming as a good idea.
Were I scum, I wouldn't say it at the same time as my partner, nor would I even agree with them in the case here, you're bunching us together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And another thing, pointing randomly to people in hopes of lynching red when there's nothing to know.
There's some pretty quiet players here, it could well be they're getting their gameplan on in their chat.

I still think our chances are much better at finding scum if we do it this way. Without role claiming we were potentionally facing lynching a townie on day one, and mafia winning night one unless my 25% chance of protecting the right person worked.

I still think our chances are much better at finding scum if we do it this way. Without role claiming we were potentionally facing lynching a townie on day one, and mafia winning night one unless my 25% chance of protecting the right person worked.

I agree to a point.
Unfortunately I can't really come out and say anything other than Townie. That's what I am, believe me or not. But it would be a real waste to lynch.

And okay @Andy.

It does make you seem more like town since you have invisible mode off - which shows you aren't worried about people seeing you potentially PMing the host if you had a mafia kill to send in. Even I have invisible mode on, but that was mostly because I didn't want mafia looking at my forum actions and seeing me looking at my inbox - where they might figure I'm a blue role. It's kind of cheap, but I guess it's a strategy that mafia might hVe potentially been able to use and I didn't want to risk it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, would the detective like to roleclaim? Right now I think it's the best for town. I have your back for night one and you can safely post your findings.

It does make you seem more like town since you have invisible mode off - which shows you aren't worried about people seeing you potentially PMing the host if you had a mafia kill to send in. Even I have invisible mode on, but that was mostly because I didn't want mafia looking at my forum actions and seeing me looking at my inbox - where they might figure I'm a blue role. It's kind of cheap, but I guess it's a strategy that mafia might hVe potentially been able to use and I didn't want to risk it.

I don't think regular users can see who you're PMing, just that you are. So be mindful it may not well be PMing Tom.
It does make sense as a strategy, to look as to who may well be sending in actions etc.

I don't think regular users can see who you're PMing, just that you are. So be mindful it may not well be PMing Tom.
It does make sense as a strategy, to look as to who may well be sending in actions etc.

Yeah, you can't see who you're PMing as a regular user, but there's still a high chance that it's Tom. It was just something I though about, so I turned on invisible mode just to be careful.

And okay @Andy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, would the detective like to roleclaim? Right now I think it's the best for town. I have your back for night one and you can safely post your findings.

hi im a cop and i inspected crystal so shes town ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Back