• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Today is a bad day for my campsite...

duhkee

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Ruby
Mint
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
I'm sad about this game now, Tia is in one of my campsites (I absolutely adore her) and I can't invite her because I have 10 villagers in that town! Why can't we invite villagers from a campsite to a different town? That would be wonderful!
Oh well, she'll show up again some day, I just know it! :cool:

Rant over. I hope you guys have a better start at this year ;)

I reckon villagers in campsites should work like amiibo's.

You should be able to invite the camper to move in, and select someone to boot out, as the campsite is pretty useless the way it is.

You have to have a slot free, at the time that perfect villager rocks up at the tent or igloo, and what are the chances of that?

Very slim.

Last edited:
I reckon villagers in campsites should work like amiibo's.

You should be able to invite the camper to move in, and select someone to boot out, as the campsite is pretty useless the way it is.

You have to have a slot free, at the time that perfect villager rocks up at the tent or igloo, and what are the chances of that?

Very slim.

I usually stick with 9 villagers if I can, just to be able to invite someone from the campsite if I want, but since I'm often visiting my own towns I tend to have a void villager from the other town taking up the 10th space more often than not.

I love your idea that the campsite should work like amiibo's though, that would be great! I would totally kick out anyone just to get Tia atm :D (that sounds pretty horrible though now when I think about it)

Hehehe, I have ten amiibo villagers, so nothing is random anymore.
I can still boot them out if I want, but I like who I have. ^_^

Do you get them asking to move a lot or do they rarely ever ask? And yeah I think I've only used the campsite maybe three times in the year or so I've had it. It is kinda fun just seeing who shows up though.

I had the same thing happen to me with Dianna at one point. I wanted her badly but someone JUST moved in literally the day before. I was devastated.

Do you get them asking to move a lot or do they rarely ever ask? And yeah I think I've only used the campsite maybe three times in the year or so I've had it. It is kinda fun just seeing who shows up though.

Since every villager is an amiibo, they ping to move like regular villagers, but if I let one go, and have a normal villager move in, then that normal villager would ping to move every second time.

That happened when I had Skye move in from the campsite.

I've since let her go, and scanned in Chelsea. ^_^

Yeah, this game doesn't like us for some reason so it goes out of it's way to make sure we DON'T get what we want. I'll bet if I log onto my game, Bones would be in my campsite when I already have 10 villagers.

a villager i want is never in the camp when i have room. and now my fav cat moe moved out (yay for not playing a week -.-) but i wont get any campers i want.

I rarely use the campsite, I have quite few my favorites cards including Marshal ♥ I check the camp for fun sometimes though.

Back