• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

♔ tinka's gallery! ♔ // stream: offline

hi i haven't posted here in 20 years but here's some new ac art i did of my mayor
mayor_tinka_by_tinkalila-dbuqq95.png

Last edited:
I LOVE YOUR ART?? WHAT.

I’ve never seen yours on here (however, I’m often on breaks from here lmao) and this is so nice!!
[sub]also your mayor is super cute and sophisticated lol[/sub]

I LOVE YOUR ART?? WHAT.

I’ve never seen yours on here (however, I’m often on breaks from here lmao) and this is so nice!!
[sub]also your mayor is super cute and sophisticated lol[/sub]

thank you!! i'm on breaks pretty often too so it's unlikely that you would've seen my art, dw ∩(︶▽︶)∩

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh! That's really cute!!!

thank you! <3

thank you so much to everyone who came to the stream! i'm sorry about the lag, my computer is a potato, but i'll do my best to keep it at a minimum. here's the finished art!
keithia_by_tinkalila-dbuyjuv.png
please take a look at it on my social media!! [deviantArt] [tumblr]

if you enjoyed the stream and want to be notified when i start streaming, please follow me on Picarto! [picarto]

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHERE ARE YOU STREAMING WHAT I NEED TO SEE

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT, I PACKICKED TOO SOON

thanks for coming <3

Last edited:
YO WHATS UP YALL IM STREAMING RN!! doing some league of legends art just for fun. sorry about any lag, it's a problem sometimes :^(

hello! the stream today didn't really work out cause my internet is so bad, but i do plan to put up a speedpaint of the artwork i finished today!
star_guardian_ahri_by_tinkalila-dbvh6c5.png
it's star guardian ahri from league of legends! you can fav it on deviantart [here]
let me know what you think! <3

hihi!! the speedpaint for that last drawing is up, i'm a bit proud of it!
in addition, the first devlog for the melting pot is up, you can read it [here]!

Last edited:

hihi!! the speedpaint for that last drawing is up, i'm a bit proud of it!
in addition, the first devlog for the melting pot is up, you can read it [here]!

i'm going to watch this too!! loved your last speedpaint.

and i read the devlog introducing you and your friend. i can tell you guys are passionate about this project and i'm totally excited for you guys!! i'm here rooting for y'all. also side note, i go to college in nyc wooohoo

i'm going to watch this too!! loved your last speedpaint.

and i read the devlog introducing you and your friend. i can tell you guys are passionate about this project and i'm totally excited for you guys!! i'm here rooting for y'all. also side note, i go to college in nyc wooohoo

aw thank you so much! yeah we're really excited to being working on it. and ayy that's awesome!! we're from queens.

hihi!! i haven't done any digital art for a while now but i'm trying to make sure i do more! here's a quick painting i did today

lips_practice_by_tinkalila-dc1916x.png

Last edited:
Back