• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

type: fullbody *-*
style: style 4~
background color: just transparent is fine
offer: 100 tbt
reference:
lzcT2ef.png

awesome, thanks <3 i'll send the tbt now ^-^

alright!

- - - Post Merge - - -

kawaii cupcakes, your first request is complete! i'm going to start on your 2nd request in a minute.
kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_icon_by_tinkalila-d872qma.png

kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_by_tinkalila-d872py7.png

curious if anyone would be interested in homestuck style pixels?
tinka_pixel_by_tinkalila-d872y6w.png

i might do them for about 25 btb each, or possibly even as a freebie with orders over 100 btb or something
bases are by feastings on tumblr

i just made myself a new signature!

tbt_sig_by_tinkalila-d8734f2.png

i'm probably not gonna sell sigs here or anything like that, just showing off. (but if anyone is actually interested in a signature, i could make you something like mine for super cheap)

wow! my Oc turned out great!

mind if i make a few tweaks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks like you just got a plaid pattern and put it in a layer below 0.0

wow! my Oc turned out great!

mind if i make a few tweaks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks like you just got a plaid pattern and put it in a layer below 0.0

thank you! of course i don't mind. and if you'd like me to make any changes for you, please let me know!

nah, i did it with a stabilizer. i suck at drawing plaid free hand so i figured that would be best, but if you don't like it, i'll try to do it some other way!

thank you! of course i don't mind. and if you'd like me to make any changes for you, please let me know!

nah, i did it with a stabilizer. i suck at drawing plaid free hand so i figured that would be best, but if you don't like it, i'll try to do it some other way!

i would love it it you could try doing free hand- if not~ i completely understand

sending 80 tbt for the first half~

;u; Your pixels are super cute as well. Can I request one?

sure! is there a certain pose you have in mind? also, same ref as before or a different character? (it's difficult to do complex designs on such a small canvas)

i also have to note that the bases i use for them are not mine! i use bases from feastings on tumblr, so if you use the pixel somewhere, they want you to credit them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure, i'll give it a shot right now. thanks!

i tried to do the skirt freehand! it's not really the best, like i said. i've also got a copy with a blank skirt, if you want it let me know!

kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_freehand_skirt_by_tinkalila-d873fvn.png

Back