• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Tia the Normal Teapot Elephant in Boxes! ADOPTED! THANKS EVERYONE!

It doesn't seem to be working. If you wouldn't mind, you can try restarting again and we can attempt it once more.

Alright, I doubt it will help, but I'll give it a shot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I have reset the gates are now open again.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem that it is going to work. Hopefully Tia finds a home before it is too late.

i'll try if that's ok?
Why you want Tia: she's really cute and one of my dreamies
Do you accept the likeliness of not getting Tia: i can deal with it, especially as it seems to be proving hard
Would you be willing to help me out with a possible dreamie if it works out: definitely, especially as none of them are my dreamies!

i'll try if that's ok?
Why you want Tia: she's really cute and one of my dreamies
Do you accept the likeliness of not getting Tia: i can deal with it, especially as it seems to be proving hard
Would you be willing to help me out with a possible dreamie if it works out: definitely, especially as none of them are my dreamies!

Ok, thanks for offering to try. :) I will add your FC.

alright, i've added yours :)

Ok, gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, it is proving to be very difficult. With everyone I've ever tried to connect to and vice versa I have only had success with about 6 or 7 different people. It's very far and few in between.

I would like to try. But I wont be home for at least an hour and a half. We are having dinner with friends.

Since you were I here the other day I will hold onto her for a bit longer for you. Considering if it doesn't work out for anyone else. I have to go shortly, but should be back after an hour or so. Is that ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, nope it doesn't seem to be working with me. Sorry you've been having problems!

Thanks for understanding and trying! I appreciate it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For everyone still interested I have to go for now. I will be back in a hour or so, and will extend Tia's void time. Thanks!

Why you want Tia: she's a dreamie and she's beautiful!
Do you accept the likeliness of not getting Tia: of course!
Would you be willing to help me out with a possible dreamie if it works out: i have Diana right now and am willing to trade for Tia, she's the last of my originals as well so we'll both miss our villagers equally! it'd be wonderful to know my Diana is going to a good home and to still hear how she's doing in another town, and i'm sure you feel the same about your Tia!
PS hey! n__n

(also, i'm determined to get Tia and i know you love Diana so trying numerous times would be absolutely no problem at all! the only thing is that i've got to push her into boxes as she hasn't asked to move yet)

Last edited:
Back