Thy Gamer Is Teh Hereth

D

Deleted User

Yea, I'm the infamous GrandTheftGamer. If you don't know me already, get ready to take many notes. I have been an Administrator twenty-six times on forums, in general, and a Moderator twelve times. I work in all parts of forums. I can do just about anything. I can find skins, buttons, markers, and emoticons. I can make graphics and make, find, and edit mods/hacks/codes. I am also a Dot TK Ambassador. I also recently made a network called The Dark Society Network. It's a network of forums that help each other out in many ways, a few in particular are more members, activeness, and a better forum appearence. I hope to get more forums to join. We currently have nine forums in the network and hope to expand huge. If you want anymore information about the network, send me a personal message whenever you can.

ok so what ur saying is ur obsessed with forums... like majorly...

and ur planning to try and take over our forums arnt you

well well

i actually dont care

Pie_Or_Die said:
ok so what ur saying is ur obsessed with forums... like majorly...

and ur planning to try and take over our forums arnt you

well well

i actually dont care
Want to know what I consider people like you? I'd consider you a noob. That was just the worst welcome ever. I'm not obsessed with forums, which I don't know where you got that from. And I sure as hell don't plan to take over your forum. I never said s*** about that.

And remember one thing, I came from GTAForums. I've learned from the masters. You sir better respect me and not give me s*** here, or I will give you hell.

Thank you. And this guy is a master, his forum that I visited is mind blowing.... and everyone is sayng I am trying to take over the forums so I guess this is partly my fault, and I apoligize for that. POD.... that really was the worst damn welcome ever.

i was kind of jokeing

i siad he was obsessed with forums cuz he said hes admins of like 13 forums or something and i couldnt deal with like eaven being a member of more than 2

and as u see the Well well thing i was saying then i said idc

w/e

im never good with words so i opologize

also i think its wonderfull that u can make buttons and crap

u will be a multi billionare in bells if u set up a store under the store section

ive been looking for sum1 to make me some emoctions also

Welcome.

i wouldn't consider myself a master of anything... but yeah, if what you are saying is true, good job... you probably have a career in Forumeering (if thats even a word) comming up... who knows, maybe even one day you could be a mod at NSider or something.

well, pleasure to see someone important around here... makes us feel important aswell

:p

Back