• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

*throws confetti*

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
well, i'd like to be the first to say...

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>HAPPY</big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>BIRTHDAY</big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Min

SPORGE27 said:
Well happy birthday.

but is it the 12th or the 13th?
Its today, i believe. Its on july 13. So ...

<big><big><big><big><big><big>Happy Birthday MIN0</big></big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big><big>
<big><big><big><big><big><big>Happy Birthday MIN0</big></big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big><big>
<big><big><big><big><big><big>Happy Birthday MIN0</big></big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big></big></big></big></big>

Happy Birhtday. :yes:

(is on for a copule minutes before I get ready for vacation)

I congratulated him first-hand on AIM. :yes:

<big><big><big><big><big>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINO!!!</big></big></big>

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINO!!!</big></big></big></big></big>
Though I already said that last night.

^_^

Yes, thanks you all...

My mother gave birth to me at 12:16am on July 13th, 1991. Yeah.

An interesting fact:

I was born about 13 years and 10 hours after my brother. His birthday is on the July 12th, 1978 at 2:16pm... that's 10 hours and 13 years before I was born.

:p

PIKMIN042 said:
An interesting fact:

I was born about 13 years and 10 hours after my brother. His birthday is on the July 12th, 1978 at 2:16pm... that's 10 hours and 13 years before I was born.

the more you know....

PIKMIN042 said:
An interesting fact:

Woah. That's pretty wierd.

:eek:

Back