• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

This place is so cute!

ohscrewthename

Bells
What an adorable site. ^^ I'm not too sure of the rules here language-wise, so I'll keep myself relatively PG until I know.

My name is oh, screw the name.

Nice to meet you all.

Thank you. So, how do I post an icon of myself? Do I have to earn bells in order to unlock things, or what leveling system does this site have?

No leveling here! , You can purchase little collectibles and stuff by clicking " Shop". Earn TBT bells by posting. The longer your post is the more you earn

To upload an avatar go here. You can upload a photo from your computer or pick one from the Avatar Gallery

Last edited:
So are the collectibles just that? They have no use other than being collectible? I bought some cake with my TBT bells last night and I'm still a teeny bit confused, haha.

So are the collectibles just that? They have no use other than being collectible? I bought some cake with my TBT bells last night and I'm still a teeny bit confused, haha.

Yeah, they're called collectibles for a reason:p

Cakes are supposed to be give to people, but everyone ended up just buying them for themselves. =p

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here.

Haha, well I'll have to keep my eye out for other things to collect then! Thank you :)

No leveling here! , You can purchase little collectibles and stuff by clicking " Shop". Earn TBT bells by posting. The longer your post is the more you earn

To upload an avatar go You can upload a photo from your computer or pick one from the Avatar Gallery

Thanks! :D

Back