Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
In honor of the new Zelda coming out this year, I am having a contest here! You need to make some original artwork, so that means no tracing, and then post it here!

<big><big><big><big>First Prize -</big></big></big></big><big><big>

<big><big><big>800 Bells!</big></big></big><big><big>

<big><big><big><big>Second Prize -</big></big></big></big><big><big>

<big><big><big>500 Bells!</big></big></big><big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

PIKMIN042 said:
Original... like hand-drawn? O_O;;
No PIKMIN it just has to be 100% made by you. It can be drawn on the comp too.

Also Bul why not give a rank for this, I mean we could use more of those kind of ranks....

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Original... like hand-drawn? O_O;;
No PIKMIN it just has to be 100% made by you. It can be drawn on the comp too.

Also Bul why not give a rank for this, I mean we could use more of those kind of ranks....
How 'bout not, we've got too many already.

Anyway, drawing on the computer is worse... can we trace?

If you trace that means you didn't draw it...

And the truth is we have too many ranks that you get by posts. I don't think anyone is going to get over 10,000 let alone 7,000 anytime soon. And we need more ranks that you can get by winning things...

BAMBAM! said:
If you trace that means you didn't draw it...

And the truth is we have too many ranks that you get by posts. I don't think anyone is going to get over 10,000 let alone 7,000 anytime soon. And we need more ranks that you can get by winning things...
Well, take 'til the end of the year, definetly.

Also, I asked Bulerias, not you.

no I am a member at a forum with 5 times as many posts here and no one is above 4,000....it is more than a year old....ask storm.

so wait... can i have a zeldaish background and draw my thing over it? that would help alot

:)

BAMBAM! said:
no I am a member at a forum with 5 times as many posts here and no one is above 4,000....it is more than a year old....ask storm.
What does that have to do with anything?!

Would you stop bringing unrelated things in to this?

All boards aren't the same, I also didn't ask you at all, so just be quiet, OK?

I was just trying to be helpful and answer a question.....:| and it is not random. You said someone will have that many posts by the end of the year. I was justving asource to back it up...is that a crime :|

No, you were doing the exact opposite.
Anyway, I'm not asking you about the rules, I'm asking Bulerias.

BAMBAM! said:
I was answering your question...that is being helpful...well maybe not in your world but in reality it is.
I didn't ask a questions about posts per year, I asked Bulerias, the person who knows the rules for sure if we are allowed to trace.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
I was answering your question...that is being helpful...well maybe not in your world but in reality it is.
I didn't ask a questions about posts per year, I asked Bulerias, the person who knows the rules for sure if we are allowed to trace.
Uh, I guess you can trace. And @ PIRANHA2; you may use a Zelda background and put your thing on top of it.

isthisgood.bmp

I traced this.....so do I win......

Now it ias an art contest. And yew I did. I had to much time on my hands today. I did it on paint. For every pixel I got what color it was and put it there. I cut alot out becuase it looked bad after I affected it.

BAMBAM! said:
isthisgood.bmp

I traced this.....so do I win......
You ddin't trace that... if you're trying to reinfoce your point with that, you fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back