• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The "You're Banned" Game

banned because its 4am and in my head i picture u being black but i am not racist i mean blakc because you are poor and work as a slave and you are dirty and slavery is illegal and y would a slave have internet access so u shud be banned for being a disobedient slave or for lying about being a slave just 2 get attention!!!1

banned because its 4am and in my head i picture u being black but i am not racist i mean blakc because you are poor and work as a slave and you are dirty and slavery is illegal and y would a slave have internet access so u shud be banned for being a disobedient slave or for lying about being a slave just 2 get attention!!!1

Banned for accusing me of being a slave when actually I am young and just had a nightmare full of zombies.

Banned for thinking that i had three accounts on animal crossing and tbt even though i dont and help getting the other two accounts that you think are mine banned even though they are my brothers accounts.

Last edited:
Back