The theme of your town?

I have a sort of forest-themed town...

But it's mostly just without a theme.

My main town is a bit of fairytale-esk garden. My second town is a Greek-mythology themed town centered around the ocean and nautical themes and Poseidon. Then my third town is themed after autumn and fall colors. My eventual fourth town I'm planning to be a bright, foresty town. I've always wanted to try one of those.

Pawnee from Parks and Recreation!

I'll post a DA one day, when I deem it finished, but I really like it. Nearly all my villagers correspond with a character from the show, as do all their catchphrases and greetings ('literally!!!', 'galentine', 'treat yo self'), and the whole town's designed to look like a park. It also turned a bit into a fairytale-themed town, but it's mostly Pawnee.

My second town, Koiwai, is themed a bit after Yotsuba, and there are lots of tree stumps, mushrooms and clovers all over the place, and it's way, way less structured than Pawnee.

My main town, Vista is supposed to be a Zen town in the spring, but it's not spring their right now. It's about have snow on the ground. lol

I haven't figured out what kind of theme I should do in Chocolat yet.

Forest themed; cedar trees, clovers, white flowers, mushrooms, tree stumps, wooden pwps

I'm trying to go for a fairy-tale theme. I have a fairy-tail house and hoping to make a fairy-tale path later on. I've got trees neatly lined up for it.

I'm not really good at themes, but I guess Balamb has a kind of suburban city vibe, if anything. My other town is a memorial of sorts, and I'm in the midst of making a sort of...rainbow bridge out of roses.

My eventual third town will be a sort of military/apocalyptic town, to fit in with its name and such...I'm a big fan of the movie Edge of Tomorrow and yeah.

When someone asks me this i always say "i don't know, i go with the flow" but I recently found out my town is a winter town or should i say it looks amazing in snow lol so i guess its staying in the snow at 8pm because that's my favourite hour song.

Last edited:
Mine's night sky themed. I decided that when I first got the game and it's taken me a long time to breed all the flowers I needed. I actually went overboard and bred too many flowers. I'm unable to finish designing my beach because its holding all the extra flowers. Oops!

I've all but given up on themes; I'm currently just playing and decorating my town however.

....so, it's basically a random mess.
I'm fond of the fairytale theme though, so I have lots of those pwps.

Messy fairytale I suppose

the usual. pinky cute kawaii desu pastel princess town. but its truly is a good representation of my personality and interests. /shrugs

Back