• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Story's Audiobook - Come Listen to My Random Senseless Novel!

FINALLY GOT THIS STUPID AD VIRUS OFF MY COMPUTER OMG
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO RESPOND TO YALL FOR THE PAST HOUR UGH

I started listening today as I was painting and I have to say. Its pretty hilarious but kinda confusing. I think that's because season 1 hasn't been recorded yet?

Could just be me but my OCDness demands I read/listen to stuff in order.

Only on Season 2 so I'll let you know. But so far its confusing to know who is talking, etc. Have you published this in prose form somewhere?

Yeah, Season 2 is pretty messed up and all over the place. It gets better later on down the line, I assure you.

And with regards to Season 1 - being that Season 1 was basically one big "adventure" that went from start to finish, you don't really need to listen to it before you go to the other Seasons. If you want to know what happened then sure, but it's not really required for you to understand what goes on later.

Also, most of the time it doesn't really mention who is talking as it's supposed to be "chatter" and no one is really paying attention to who's saying what, ect. I try my best to change my voice for different characters, but sometimes it's hard. (Or I just get lazy.)
There also isn't a written copy anywhere except for the notebooks I wrote it in. This is because there is SO MUCH OF IT and it would be a massive pain to type it all out. Thus, the audiobook was born!

After listening to some episodes, I think this would kick ass as a webcomic.

I swear. This needs to be a TV show.

Memes memes memes memes
this book is rad af

Ikr omg ty bb

Bump! Gonna add a whole bunch of Season 2 chapters tomorrow!

TIME TO GO IN ORDERRRR

Bump! New chapters added!

17 & 18 are recorded but will be added later because my Internet is slow af right now.

Bump! I HATE THE FIRST PART OF SEASON 2 BECAUSE THE CHAPTERS ARE SO DAMN LONG
I keep saying I'm gonna add "a whole bunch" BUT THEY TAKE LIKE A HALF HOUR TO RECORD
Nobody's gonna listen to the whole thing anyways pfffft

Nobody's gonna listen to the whole thing anyways pfffft

tumblr_inline_mq4e2bCRpA1qz4rgp.gif

Ha. Ha ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAAAAAAAAAAA

You will never be able to handle the sheer force of this story!
If I could barely even finish writing it, no mere mortal could ever even HOPE to make it all the way through!

Ahhh I'm so satisfied right now. I managed to fill in the gaps leading up to Chapter 51 that I recorded forever ago lol

BUT IT CAN'T END THERE

Back