Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
*Note this is my fan fiction on Victory Road, I will probably be updating that one before I update this one. If you want to stay in the loop with the story, go there.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Chapter X: The Prologue</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">"What the hell...?" Alex woke groggily up from a deep sleep. "How did... what happened? First Alfred and I were at the bar, and then those guys busted in and gassed the place with Sleep Powder..." Alex continued to walked around the debris of the bar and found Alfred laying on the ground, passed out, cut and bleeding from the broken glass. "Oh damn, let's get you out of here, buddy." Alex put his friend's arm around his shoulder and walked out of the bar. He hobbled over to the Pok

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Characters (so far)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Alfred: The story's protagonist and Alex's best friend.
Alex: The deuteragonist of the story and Alfred's best friend.
Tara: A mysterious girl that popped into the guys' life for one night, then vanished.
Team Rocket: The Infamous Team Rocket is the most evil Team of bad guys known to the world. Everyone knows about their exploits, yet no one can ever catch them.
Team Rocket Admin Archer: The annoyingly smug Team Rocket Admin that thinks everything plays to his will.
Team Rocket Grunt Philip: A nobody. Literally, he has no identity. It is unknown if his real name is Philip.
Team Rocket Grunt Virus: Is really an Admin under the second in command Team Rocket Leader.
Team Rocket Grunt Rogar: The loud one. Usually spoils surprise attacks which is why he is rarely chosen to go on re con.</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Setting (so far)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>The Orre Region</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">The Orre Region: This region is noticeably arid, being divided into a huge desert wasteland and a small, mountainous green region. In the center is Mt. Battle, a dormant volcano where trainers go to sharpen their skills. Orre has very few settlements in it due to the climate. Interestingly, its largest city, Phenac City, is located in Orre's harshest environment. There is a lively port to the southwest of Orre, which is presumably where it keeps its connections with the other regions, using ships such as the S.S. Libra. Despite its environmental problems, it is one of the most advanced regions in terms of science and architecture. It has no connecting routes because of the rough terrain, and wild Pok

Back