• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Resetting Thread

I've decided that I no longer like the town that I've had for nearly 3 months lmao. And I'm already 3 fashion checks in, ugh.

I've had a bad day, though, so that might be why.

I got my new 3DS XL today, the acnl special edition so now I have a second copy of the game and began resetting for the perfet town. Wish me luck!

Looks like I'll be resetting Sunicove once I have Amani worked out. I did not really think about villager placement and it's all pretty bad D|

There might be some kind of fun in settling, though
taking the extra challenge of making a good town with a mediocre layout

i will but i need to let people hold villagers for a while!

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i think i had the game for 1 year! I won't reset then!

Have you found anything relatively CLOSE to what you're looking for today?

A couple of times, yeah! But then I run around it a few times to get a feel for it and just back out. I kind of wish I didn't figure out we had map options. I mean, my main town's map isn't the best, but I didn't know any better and I was able to make it work. Now that I've seen other people's towns/maps, I want a good one too. At least one that isn't all squiggly.

A couple of times, yeah! But then I run around it a few times to get a feel for it and just back out. I kind of wish I didn't figure out we had map options. I mean, my main town's map isn't the best, but I didn't know any better and I was able to make it work. Now that I've seen other people's towns/maps, I want a good one too. At least one that isn't all squiggly.

I know right.. I was NEVER picky about my maps before this website and New Leaf. :( Now it's just such a hassle with Dream Towns and wanting to make the perfect town otherwise you really feel left out and you just want a cute town too lol. My first town's map was a total disaster when I think about it. I'm so happy that I reset.. and found new dreamies. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. xD

Now I have the urge to reset, I would lose everything, and GRAH help me decide: Yes or No

Back