• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Is there any significance in the capitalized letters of the message I wonder

Time to solve anagrams!
Okay hi guys, I’m checking in now. Since I’m on holiday, I’ll be going a lot of places throughout the day (without internet) and I’ll be more active tomorrow.

I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

Im just shi-posting man theres nothing to go off of yet. i'd townlean you though cause of how eager you are to play and the quick presumption of your gut leans.

and i wanna build connections so you all are welcome to slide into my PMs

Im just shi-posting man theres nothing to go off of yet. i'd townlean you though cause of how eager you are to play and the quick presumption of your gut leans.

and i wanna build connections so you all are welcome to slide into my PMs
Sussed your post bc you quoted Dobbys post :p joke lol

Time to solve anagrams!
Okay hi guys, I’m checking in now. Since I’m on holiday, I’ll be going a lot of places throughout the day (without internet) and I’ll be more active tomorrow.

KLTANMSM
Hmm nah there aren't enough vowels to make a word
Unless it's some TBT halloween event style nonsense

Tbh, I kinda feel that Punchy's play so far. Kinda feels like cheap reactions, but more ingenuine than last couple of games. Moreover, the content feels like just trying to inject himself in. I know that he said he was joke-sussing, but the retraction also doesn't feel genuine.
Chele is more engaged than last game, points for that, though it's early in the day and she's actually around this time with more people than just herself, herself, and herself

I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

Damn son, that was quick

Anyway Im going to get this out there: I won't be sending PMs to anyone unless:

A) You message me first
B) I believe I can trust you/I want to build a connection with someone

Also Dolby, I disagree. He was more than hyper like this last game, and he ended up townslipping. He is always a confusing person to read, but still I feel that his sarcasm and jokes early on in the game are very similar to his normal playstyle (I don’t think he has ever been scum, though)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Referring to Punchy btw

Chele is more engaged than last game, points for that, though it's early in the day and she's actually around this time with more people than just herself, herself, and herself
I'm laughing so hard at this
She does seem more natural though, even though its obviously too early to make well informed judgements

To explain what I mean

This really doesn't seem like a joke and seems like him trying to throw shade. He then seizes on the opportunity to retract that, seeing as he gets a negative reaction
J O K E S

S A R C A S M

I'm pretty sure that message is the spongebob mocking meme, and with that I think it's possible we have a Crier (a role that allows the host to post anonymous messages for a player)

@Ness I feel like someone said that before in a ON game and turned out to be mafia.... hmmm

I’m at work, on my break, but I’ll be back after a couple hours.

Back