The Rank FAQ

Editing - When you get to 2752 posts and become a Shovel, you will be able to edit. Please post if this number is too high. Once you get 190 posts, or get to Members4, you will be able to edit.

Poll Making - When you reach 4444 posts and become a Fruit Tree, you will be able to make your own poll. The number is a bit too high, so excpect it to be lowered soon.

Deleting - STORM and I have not yet decided if we will give normal members the power to delete. If we do let them delete, it will probably be in a pretty high rank.

More will be added later!

:eek: Those really really really high. How about editing at the rank closest to 1750 posts and polls at the rank closest to 3000 posts?

BASTOISE99 said:
:eek: Those really really really high. How about editing at the rank closest to 1750 posts and polls at the rank closest to 3000 posts?
I don't agree about the editing, that's too low, but poll making... one sec.

they need to be WAY lower... this is a small community, we dont have a million boards and a million chances to get posts like nintendo does, lets make them lower...

i think it should be this...

Poll making: Gyroid (1324 posts) seriously... what would be wrong with making polls?

Editing: Bell (1561) well... unless you like doing it for EVERYONE, why not give it to us, let us do our own work.

PIRANHA2 said:
they need to be WAY lower... this is a small community, we dont have a million boards and a million chances to get posts like nintendo does, lets make them lower...

Poll making: Gyroid (1324 posts) seriously... what would be wrong with making polls?

Editing: Bell (1561) well... unless you like doing it for EVERYONE, why not give it to us, let us do our own work.
Editing is too low. That is really low, IAAO (In an admin's opinion).

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Editing is too low. That is really low, IAAO (In an admin's opinion).
...i've been to several places were editing is given to you at the begining, or shortly after... why should it be so high here?

I agree with PIRANHA. Look at it this way:

The largest post count on NSider is over 50,000 and they can edit at 4,587
The largest post count here is over 2,500 and we can edit at 4,444 posts

Get it?

PIKMIN042 said:
I agree with PIRANHA. Look at it this way:

The largest post count on NSider is over 50,000 and they can edit at 4,587
The largest post count here is over 2,500 and we can edit at 4,444 posts

Get it?
accually the largest post count here is 2,305... its bulerias, and if he were a normal member, he wouldn't even get to start polls, much less edit.

Back