• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The one year challenge

I just made the colossal mistake of talking to Gabi and she just canceled her move. I just got back from cataloguing a ton of stuff in another town and I can't remember when the last save was so I'm too scared to reset.

I am about to go into a rage-induced coma.

I really ****ing despise that rabbit.

if you came back from a town, it saved for you so just. reset.

I decided to cancel Jay's move. I'm starting to feel attached to him even though I wasn't fond of him before. <3

if you came back from a town, it saved for you so just. reset.
I should know this well by now, but I keep second-guessing myself so thanks for verifying that.

I just reset and other than having to buy out the stores again, my catalog appears to be intact.
Crisis averted.

I should know this well by now, but I keep second-guessing myself so thanks for verifying that.

I just reset and other than having to buy out the stores again, my catalog appears to be intact.
Crisis averted.

CRISIS CODE 11 PEOPLE CO- oh crisis averted?

FALSE ALARM PEOPLE

I just got my daily random haircut, and I look like a super saiyan. Pics later. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Lt Surge from Pokemon

what the actual heck cherry is moving in and shes been in like ALL MY TOWNS
I Must Rid My Cart Of This Plague

i had whitney, merengue, elmer, and bam in my reset. tutu? well, she's okay.
my town fruit is oranges which is better than pears. my town map seems all hunky-dorey so i think i'm good.

jan19hair1.JPG
jan19hair2.JPG
jan19hair3.JPG

I'd consider this more of an emulation of Lt Surge than an exact cosplay, but it's as close as I could get with what I had.

I've been thinking about buying a 32g sd card for my 3DS {as well as a second copy of AC:NL}. I found one on Amazon that people say works great with it. Has anyone ever transferred files from one sd card to another? Nintendo has a guide on how to do it, but I don't want to accidentally mess anything up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

acnl_lt_surge_s_tank_qr_code_by_rawstberrycheesecake-d7lnn3b.jpg

DCB WEAR THIS OUTFIT!

I don't have the QR machine yet. :(

opening gates :) Satan and the town is Hell

- - - Post Merge - - -

its snowing in my town if anyone wants to catch that fish

- Got the second floor of my house

- Saharah was in town

- Got blue pansies and blue violets <3

- Rooney was in the campsite

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I hope you're doing fine. I haven't been posting much recently. I really wish I had more time! It's not nice to miss out on all the fun, haha!

Today I finally gathered enough courage to build the campsite. I've been unsure of where to place it but couldn't help the temptation to do it any longer. Here's where it'll be, in the gyroid's place:
image.jpg
The bridge will be moved one space up.
It's the best place I could think of. I'm a bit disappointed because that area would have made for a lovely park. But oh well, hopefully a campsite will suit it well too. :) I'm looking forward to landscaping around it. It'll be interesting to see who the first camper will be.

Also, Charlise will finally move out tomorrow!

Last edited:
My house got built which is good, I have just paid off the 39,800 to get the first expansion which I'm looking forward to. I am also working on getting 100% approval but that has gone slow (Mainly because I spent the day with my boyfriend so I wasn't paying full attention to the game :/ )
Phoebe is also moving in, she is just below the recycle shop which is nice because my mayor can tick off another day of having some privacy in her home :p
Some pictures of today:
CywbTco.jpg

My town tree, grows up so fast :'P
6JJYa4o.jpg

My town flag, I wanted to try my hand at ombre so I did a- rather dodgy- sunset with a clock tower silhouette.
3EfaRft.jpg

Phoebe's plot, it was in the perfect place!

Last edited:
Back