• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official WWE Thread

yo I missed the first 20 minutes but that was a really hype RAW. I haven't been feelin the past week or two but that was damn good imo. teared up a little @ d-brizzy though :'l

daniel bryan gave a too hella speech i'm so sad :ccccc
but the question is who will the next intercontinental champion be?? dun dun dun
also p hype for elimination chamber two ppvs in one month my body is ready

Payback fothermuckers
Can't wait for Randy orton to get tossed out of the ring and to see the shield face off and the crowd go wild

Payback highs and lows!

Highs:
-Nice hard hitting open bout between Ziggler and Sheamus
-The blood made the above match even better
-New Day and C&K stealing the show again in a great tag match
-Xavier Woods taunting/yelling at C&K
-I Quit match was actually pretty cool
-Nikki Bella butt
-Tamina and Naomi lookin stronk
-Neville butt
-Neville athleticism
-Neville post match antics
-Fatal 4 Way was pretty sweet
-TRIPLE POWERBOMBED GOD DAMN I MARKED SO HARD I MISS THE SHIELD MAN
-Seeing Ambreigns going at it and the crowd loving Ambrose
-Orton ate the pin!!!!
-Rollins retaining with a Pedigree(albeit a sloppy one still nice and possible placeholder for Curbstomp)

Lows:
-Wyatt/Ryback fell flat, it's just so lame seeing him face UT at Wrestlemania and just going to Ryback
-Cena is 3-0 against Rusev smh buried buried but atleast there's still that whole situation up in the air about him not really quitting
-I felt like a title change needed to happen tonight
-Tired of seeing Neville V Barrett
-Too much Kane and J&J for my liking
-Botched pedigree
-Would like it if they threw in an IC title qualification match for the elimination chamber like that would've been rad and feels like a missed opportunity. Hopefully they do it on Raw and SD.

Anyway, I'll give Payback a nice 7.8/10.

Excited to see where they go forward heading into EC and MITB.
Let's hope Ambrose wins MITB this year amiright

Last edited:
If Ambrose doesn't win MITB in Columbus, I quit. Considering how over Dean is and that it's in his home state, the crowd is gonna **** on anyone who wins it that isn't him. Not to mention Columbus is a terrible crowd to begin with.

It'll be a damn crime if he doesn't win
I'll probably quit too (well after SS because I love me some Lesnar)

Honestly, I see Rollins vs Kane for MITB (yuck) and then for the briefcase, Reigns wins.
He will then cash in during the build-up to Rollins vs Lesnar and make it a Triple Threat Wrestlemania rematch and win.
:|

fingers crossed for ambrose though
HE NEEDS THIS. REIGNS IS GONNA GET TITLE REIGNS(LOL) ON A SILVER PLATTER ANYWAY SO HEY BETTER HAVE AMBROSE WIN IT.

v happy with that ppv! died when cena took the top rope off :') tired of him winning over russev though like come on....

For a second, it looked like Ambrose was about to curbstomp Rollins head through the cinderblocks. I would've lost it if he did! It was a decent Raw though. I'm excited for that tag team elimination chamber match!!

I'm hoping the E' pulls a huge swerve at Elimination Chamber and has Ambrose walk out at the end of the night as champion. I wouldn't even mind him hot-potatoing it between him and Rollins until Lesnar gets back, to be honest. But if this means Rollins vs Ambrose at MITB, we ALL know who's winning the briefcase and the Columbus crowd is literally gonna **** all over him. Payback was proof enough that the fans STILL don't want Reigns anywhere near the title yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be completely honest, I wouldn't put it past the WWE brass just to put the belt on Ambrose to spike the WWE Network buys in June.

Ambrose is facing Wyatt again. Let's hope he wins pls, he needs the momentum heading into the title match.

Also I'm hella down for a swerve title win for Ambrose. The last time I was really shocked by a swerve title win like that was when Jeff Hardy beat Edge and HHH at Armageddon my god I was not expecting that at all haha

i dont watch WWE that much but im just gonna throw this out here
5gg31Gj.jpg

damn i'm hella obsessed with sasha banks right now
just started watching NXT actively this year and her match this wednesday against becky lynch(they fckn killed it) was the icing on the cake(WATCH IT NOW YOU'RE MISSING OUT FAM)

she's damn good in the ring and knows how to heel it up just right
also has an excellent character and swagger
very good lookin too and even related to snoop dogg
honestly think she's the best women's wrestler all around in the wwe right now
i just hope they don't wreck her when she comes to the main roster

damn i'm hella obsessed with sasha banks right now
just started watching NXT actively this year and her match this wednesday against becky lynch(they fckn killed it) was the icing on the cake(WATCH IT NOW YOU'RE MISSING OUT FAM)

she's damn good in the ring and knows how to heel it up just right
also has an excellent character and swagger
very good lookin too and even related to snoop dogg
honestly think she's the best women's wrestler all around in the wwe right now
i just hope they don't wreck her when she comes to the main roster

Really? Cause I think she looks a lot like an anteater

Back