• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official TBT Candy Thread 2012

Aw. Those little dolls are so cute. :( But they're sold out. As well as the two candies I like.

Oh well. Tis what I get for spending too much time on Minecraft instead of showing up here in the morning.

Aw. Those little dolls are so cute. :( But they're sold out. As well as the two candies I like.

Oh well. Tis what I get for spending too much time on Minecraft instead of showing up here in the morning.

Check back later, they might be restocked every now and then.

I was tempted to keep the dark candy to see what happened.

You'll get a sugary computer virus... of death.... obviously -_-

I like the new candy feature, it's sweet (See what I did thar?). Maybe we should have things like snowballs or candy canes for Christmas.

Do you not see this?

HV1oL.png

What browser are you guys using if I may ask?

Nope, as I click 'Halloween' it does not load. I have windows XP so I think I have Browser 7!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... some kinda T-Virus me thinks... you should stop trick or treating at the umbrella corporation.

Back