• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

zlCfzSkUY7ABSNTMZz

That's 3 O'hare patterns now

A self-congratulatory early morning ceremony by the town leaders? Why not: we are the only ones actually contributing to town developments, cheap villagers.

... I really ought to raise taxes.

3gqJoNb.jpg

I wanted to see the villagers waive at me after I call them with the megaphone. The result is adorableness.

Q2DK3L9.jpg

xfJG9xI.jpg

8yylxgD.jpg

Oh, my glob, after several months, I finally see someone use the modern bench.

UNDQ8IJ.jpg

You've inspired me to not use any paths in my town hahahahah.

You've inspired me to not use any paths in my town hahahahah.
Nice. You can see from one of the images I have a 'one square' path, but I do not like it reaching every corner of my map. Rather, I just concentrate it in the most heavy traffic areas, the 'main streets' rather than the 'corner streets.' Also, I love the path to be heavily surrounded with trees and bushes, to de-emphasize the path.

I just dug this up from the last week. This was when my boyfriend came over and I gave him my mask from my old town and then this happened...
THE MONSTERS REVENGE ;v;
0Rk2yLp.jpg

Kiki just said the nicest thing to me today, I'm really touched ;_;
2drvq7t.jpg

fnajop.jpg

2hpswux.jpg

I PROMISE YOU KIKI, WE WERE FRIENDS BACK IN WW, WE'LL BE FRIENDS IN ACNL TOO ;_;

And this one is a bit old, a conversation between Peppy Chrissy and Cranky Kabuki
2mxmipu.jpg

1zh2paq.jpg

2586za0.jpg

4izxp2.jpg

154xd1w.jpg

334n882.jpg

2urwhuo.jpg

11hxaq1.jpg

Kiki just said the nicest thing to me today, I'm really touched ;_;
2drvq7t.jpg

fnajop.jpg

2hpswux.jpg

I PROMISE YOU KIKI, WE WERE FRIENDS BACK IN WW, WE'LL BE FRIENDS IN ACNL TOO ;_;

And this one is a bit old, a conversation between Peppy Chrissy and Cranky Kabuki
2mxmipu.jpg

1zh2paq.jpg

2586za0.jpg

4izxp2.jpg

154xd1w.jpg

334n882.jpg

2urwhuo.jpg

11hxaq1.jpg

That second one thought xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

*though

Back