The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Hey, people! I was visiting random dreams and saw this character :eek: Can somebody tell me what she has on hair? I thought it would be a wig or something, but I don't remember any that gives you this pretty knot.

HNI_0000.JPG

Its probably a design they made or scanned thats a hat!
I know lots of people make hat designs for wigs

Really? :confused: But when I tried to make a hat design, it was always pointy shape... and this is only a braid decoration. How do you make the pointy part invisible?

Last edited:
Sorted out my town a bit this evening and I've updated the DA (refer to the other thread).

Mayors now on a hiatus until November.

14469688_1150450985047352_7449085065179508957_n.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥

rw995TU.jpg

mm72NmB.jpg

p2zuA3D.jpg

BnniLPb.jpg
iTFKS0C.jpg

ac3.jpg

ac4.jpg

Well, this is an old shot, but... I dare you to say to have worse luck playing bingo than me. I-DARE-YOU! :(

Bingo.jpg

3ccMZVZ.jpg
Ok guys..Tipper,get a bit closer to Tutu...that's it...say "cheese".....wait a sec.Tipper,can you open your eyes please?C'mon,we wanna see those big peepers of yours.....what?Whadda ya mean you can't open 'em?Geez,I had the same dang problem with Julian....

5CMMUqC.jpg
Nan's been learning Spanish lately.She says I'm an alcalde p?simo.Hmmmm...I wonder what that means?

YpkPzoO.jpg
I was a bit surprised to get Fauna's pic the other day.I guess she didn't take it personally when I gave her that deer scare.

Back