• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

ZFiMbS4.jpg
She did??But you are....bacon.

dAnoltS.jpg
PG4qvVj.jpg

Some shots of life in Junes...

double shirts.jpg
Notice the phenomenon of matching shirts. Apparently it's the "In" thing with these two divas.

hamlet.jpg
I forgot to close my game and when morning hit, a hamster plopped his buns right in front of my House of Brew. I don't know what to do with Hamlet, now. He's cute enough that I might try to make this work.

hammock recline.jpg
DING DONG, THE BIRD IS GONE!!! And I have a new hammock where his house was. :D Aaaah. Bliss.

opossable thumbs.jpg
Yes. I have hands. Which means I have thumbs. And you don't.

a little screenie dump from Sterben c: (more to come when i have more time?)

b8BuaLp.png

my bday was april 16th!

k3gS07j.png

this was a really weird glitch where Eunice asked me to get Monique for fashion advice and then...this...happened?

Rw3j7ya.png

my favorite bridge style... and diagonal~

hm11poz.png

daytime pic of my campsite area

l35uSP5.png

first room in my house... sort of a candy/arcade room?

trickyfox, lol i love/hate when nobody shows up for a pwp celebration except for Isabelle!
at least it shows u who ur real friends are...isabelle is our only real friend in the game, womp womp

Animal Crossing (16).JPG

How would he know? Well...

Animal (15).JPG
Animal (13).JPG

Aren't they so cute together? Looks like they had a thing going on. xD
Though, I think Pompom is a little lonely now that Bill has moved on. :c
(Also ignore the bad landscaping, took this over a month ago)

Last edited:
A bunch of old ones:

me7Am4e.jpg

i9KhXyS.jpg

9QlKdS2.jpg

What are you trying to say, Lolly?
pXfrV8s.jpg

Stitches, that is your house right behind you.
dXePwDb.jpg

Camofrog, I hate you so much.
sY68dK6.jpg

sRNjCBF.jpg

Racially sensitive content!
Z10jkp1.jpg

*Twilight Zone music plays*

Last edited:
I finally saw one of those rare sunrises on the 18th.

(click it to see the imgur album with captions!)

Last edited:
Moments of Life In Junes...​
Blair in good spot.jpg
First time logging in with Kei to plot set Blaire, and she picked the perfect spot! ^^ My town now has two adorable squirrels. I've been after Blaire since last August. I'm so happy about this. :D

keep it cool duck.jpg
Uuuummmmmm.......................... *Should I tell him?*
((Look at the size of those flowers! The villagers are kind of small. :) ))

Tom Nook can't keep up.jpg
*Kei* Finish your donut, squishy tanook. I have other appointments to get to today. Keep up. I have to time travel in the neighboring town in an hour.

------------------------------------
Kei... my time traveling/plot resetter. She's Junes' version of The Closer. Need an animal to move out without damaging your relationship with them? Call Kei. She's affordable, and good at her job. ((Story time! She's a Human who chose not to have her emotions revived so she can do her job without becoming attached to anyone or any place. However, this town and its residents are slowly making her feel weither she likes it or not. It's why she keeps coming back to help. [I may eventually keep her as a 4th character.]))

Frogs
------

vuLCLLF.jpg
Yeah...that's probably what Wart had for dinner last night.

OLqt7jo.jpg
Excuse me,we already have a frog called "Diva".

WTP7U4N.jpg
Prince popped in for a visit.He told me he was going to "party like it's 1999".Hmmm...not sure what he meant by that.

I will probs post better pictures at some point but here
is a picture of my mayor:

eqfzgmh.jpg

Q4hGycG.jpg

(oh don't be fooled my player is a boy, his name is Jeremy! His eyes are
green now as I finally unlocked the red machine in shampoodle)

Last edited:
Ah, these screenshots make me miss playing New Leaf...
I wish I had time to start over xD Maybe I'll buy a new cartridge so I don't lose my old town if I do...

LIFE IN JUNES. Moments.

This is where I found the town frog. Fitting.
Frog man1.jpg
frog man2.jpg
If you'll look closely at the very top of the tank right over Henry's head...

Back