• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I started a new town a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it!

There was a meteor shower there tonight so I took a few pics:

JRVqtmw.jpg

Last edited:
Life in Junes - Easter.
(There's a few. :) )
cute villagers.jpg
Starting out Easter with two of my smallest villagers: the cutest squirrel in town, and one of the adorable little trash panda twins.
You don't say.jpg
You don't say.
Hiding in the forest.jpg
Lost in the woods searching for eggs.
Shooting down an egg.jpg
Yosuke and Yu got the last eight of these suckers. This one's MINE. *pulls back slingshot* Wait for it...
Out of your league.jpg
She is way out of your league, duck man.
Victory.jpg
An Egg-cellent victory over the boys.

Meanwhile, at Mayor Yosuke's house at the end of the day...
Freya visits.jpg
You live behind me, of course you're in the neighborhood. ... Freya, I am in the bathroom. Can you come back in thirty minutes? I ate too many eggs, and too much candy, and you really, really, do not want to be here.

(the site I use to increase the resolution, which I found on here, is down for now, so the low res will have to suffice.:) )
I hope you're all enjoying these moments of life in Junes. :D ^^

Ce1uDZiUUAAoygl.jpg:large

Later that day I got the same situation with 3 villagers, but I didn't get a screenshot of it.

Life in Junes...

Finding my keys_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale.jpg
So... instead of asking for help, you're turning this into a public municipal issue involving other towns?
Did you check your pockets? Just saying it's a possibility.
Well, I need an excuse to visit a friend anyway. This'll do.
Red tye die tank_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale.jpg
Cool! I'll put this on right now!
It's pink_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale.jpg
...It's pink. Dude. Frogman.

plaza tree ceremony 2.jpg

took me awhile to edit >.<
hardest part was replacing the original 5 villagers(except hazel) with my current squirrel villagers lol​

Last edited:
Have an edited shot of Leif sleeping, on a path, in front of my giant mansion.

c564ee7fdfad4cab848b97aec88c306e.png

Thanks for posting that link earlier, I'm really glad it exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hu0joEK.jpg
Mayor Foopella:"So Timmy...how much is this Curly going for?"
Timmy:"Ah,he's only a Tier 6 so you can have him for whatever is in your pockets."
Mayor Foopella:"Lessee...I have a rotten apple,a busted axe and a pill bug."
Timmy:"Done deal!"

Nb70Ggp.jpg
Whoa,Flurry,what's up with your house?Did Saharah pay you a visit?

013ibjI.jpg
A somewhat rare villager double-benching.I guess they didn't want to sit together.

ff8da59849a54f32ad82e8012df173c2.png

Villager: ''Hmm, should I choose this space? Or this one? OR IN BETWEEN? THAT'S IT!!''

View attachment 168632
Mayor Foopella:"So Timmy...how much is this Curly going for?"
Timmy:"Ah,he's only a Tier 6 so you can have him for whatever is in your pockets."
Mayor Foopella:"Lessee...I have a rotten apple,a busted axe and a pill bug."
Timmy:"Done deal!"

View attachment 168633
Whoa,Flurry,what's up with your house?Did Saharah pay you a visit?

View attachment 168634
A somewhat rare villager double-benching.I guess they didn't want to sit together.

Nunnafinga, I love the pigs in your town. :D Keep posting these tidbits. I am amused. :)

Back