• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just PMed you. I'm glad you got Rocco. I'll still reserve Bubbles for you, and now Violet too.

My friend is only 4 villagers away from her dream town.

She wants:
Bruce
Cherry
Flip
Margie

She'll Trade:
Peanut
Tom
Lyman (moving soon)

PM me!

I'm looking for my little sister's dreamie, Pashmina, for her birthday. Please, drop a pm! My sister's been looking for her for a long time so I guarantee she'd have a good home. ^_^

im not looking to have any of my dreamies move in atm, but i want to reserve them

mostly looking for queenie and felicity, though i reserved scoot the trader said i might not 100% get him so u_u

looking for fang, beau, goldie, or whitney. i will trade for midge, bianca, or pashmima!

Looking for Alfonso!
I have a villager moving I can TT out so I have space!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Alfonso!
I have a villager moving I can TT out so I have space!

I'm looking for Bella and Savannah >..<
(& maybe Lobo but not desperate for him)

Free would be nice, but I'm willing to pay for them as well!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Chrissy and Kiki.
I have Colton, Bones, Lyman (moving out in a few days), Lucy, and Phoebe to trade for!

I'm looking for Lolly and Marshal. I can offer an abundant amount of bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back