• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll head over for a look
~
- very nice
- I'd say remove those two trees in front of the fairy-tale lights; hiding them just feels wasteful
- it'd be nice if there were paths going through the archways
- loved Preston's house, though the music in the ice room was an odd choice
~~~
Would appreciate if someone had a look at my town too. Should I move my water well to the spot near the police station?

Thanks for visiting.:)

CatK128WwAAmhPF.jpg

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could visit my town, Ecruteak!
Dream Address: 6300-6309-2506

I've put a lot of work into making it super cozy and fun to visit. You can even go on a picnic! Let me know what you think. :)

I visited Bevelle yesterday, it had changed a lot since my last visit. Is Agnes a new villager? It was very enjoyable and peaceful, I like what you did around the train station. And I went down to the beach since you said you decorated it. It was very nice.

Thanks Plum :) Merengue actually already told me you had been! :D And no, Agnes has been in Bevelle forever almost! Merengue, Chrissy and Francine are my most recent villagers :)

I updated again this morning for Festivale... although it's not as pretty without the lights :(

Come celebrate Festivales in my town! My town is still under construction because of my third house and trying to grow more flowers, so don't be alarmed by the mess haha!

Last edited:
I got lazy and didn't update for about a month, but I did last night. What's changed? Bangle moved in and I changed my house exterior.

I have bags of Bells and golden tools in the plaza, as well as fruit baskets near the train station right now. Please excuse that mess; it will be removed within a month.

As always my DA is in my signature. :blush:

DA: 6900-6324-3400

Mayor Ingela of Jungle C:

Enjoy, I probably won't check back here so if you have any comments you can vm me if you want ^^

Just updated Bevelle again this evening... Tia moved in today, so that's all 10 dreamies in place! :)

Please feel free to stop by, I love hearing my villagers talking about the people they have met! :)

Name: Brooke
Town: Hibiscus
Dream Address: 4400-6227-3944

I would love visitors, but my town really isn't that great :p

Last edited:
updated my dream today

Just visited, your town is very beautiful and unusual (in a nice way!)

-----------------------------------

Updated Bevelle again... forgot to replace some kicked paths the other day, so have done that now :)

Updated Bevelle again this evening :)

After the scare of my card corrupting today, I wanted to provide an up to date dream. I also replaced a rotten pear tree that was showing in my last update *shame*

Again, thanks to all who have visited :)

Just wanted to let anyone know you can submit your dream addresses or find others for inspiration on dreamingofacnl @ tumblr.

We organize each DA by:
- type of town (hacked or non-hacked)
- theme type (forest, modern, horror, pastel, theme or no theme)
- season/holidays
- time of day
- paths or no paths

See our tags here so you can get a better idea of how we sort towns. You can submit your dream address here.

If you do not have tumblr:
- Use the format under 1. Submitting Directly
- Make sure to link to your TBT profile so others can contact you if they wish to share feedback
- Uploading pictures of your town is encouraged!

Hope this helps anyone out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back