• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come visit Stanley!

See cherry blossoms, go on an egg hunt, eat some treats, drink some coffee in the park, and view some interesting interior design.

4400-3472-6762 for a beautiful dream :)

I finally saved a DA but it's rainy and at night lol I just wanted 2 am music. ; ;

4000 4343 2763

gonna put it in my sig anyway

My town of Critters is almost finished.My houses have turned out kind of cute, and my town is looking pretty good.Please come visit.My houses are unique and creative.Thanks.4100-4346-3920.

Visit Crackton, a beautifully landscaped zen town with 4 houses one of which is haunted
I've worked hard and welcome feedback.

Crackton
Mayor Matilda
4700-3232-2404

Name: Lindsay
Town name: Fairview
DA: 5900-3753-0929

There's a ton to see in Fairview- 3 fully decorated houses, lots of PWPs + hybrids, interesting paths/patterns, and much much more. :D

Visit Crackton, a beautifully landscaped zen town with 4 houses one of which is haunted
I've worked hard and welcome feedback.

Crackton
Mayor Matilda
4700-3232-2404

Your town is really beautiful.Love the the basement in Matilda's house.The cabana looks great the way you refurbished it in Jack's home.Also like the room upstairs.Great job on the haunted house.Room on the right was really gross with the food and blood.lol.Great town.I'm glad I got to visit.

Updated! Still a WIP, but I've finally been able to work on the most right part of my town.

Town: Cadbury
Mayor: Campy
DA: 7100-2191-1926

I've just updated my town dream, I thought I'd show off the lovely blooming hibiscus bushes, and my new villager :) Cinnabar is complete, and all three character houses have been decorated. There's also lots of outfits to dress-up in, and stuff to play with, so have fun if you decide to visit us! Dream address is: 6600-2275-2009

If you'd like to swap dream reviews, drop me a PM, I'm happy to return visits ^_^

Last edited:
I finally released my DA for Harajuku.
If anyone want's to visit, it's 5900-4356-7129.

I finally released my DA for Harajuku.
If anyone want's to visit, it's 5900-4356-7129.

I'll visit with one of the mayors from my three towns.

I invite you, and everyone here, to visit any or all of my three towns. (Dream Addresses are in my signature information.)

Name: mili
Town: miliahny
Dream Address 5700-4325-6958
please visit giovahny house, theme is scary :)

Mayor: Spencer
Town Name:pandora
Dream Address: 5100-4322-7082

Still working on it, but I already like how it looks now, just a little more minor details to add :)

Name: Kaika
Town Name: Japan
Dream Address: 4900-2464-0309

Still busy trying to get all of the houses together for a themed-town, as well as getting the outside into shape. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back