• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nana
Town: Konpeito
Dream Address: 4600-2688-4121

Updated for the first time since Dec, planning on keeping it in cherry blossom season indefinitely! :)
Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I'm in awe at your interior decorating skills! Definitely adding this town to my list of favourites :)

Name: Hana
Town: Mykonos
Dream Address: 4300-2529-7903
Screenshots:
2YG.png

Sunniday has had a pretty good-sized update! I redid the area by the campsite and turned it into a little forest, and also have been doing more landscaping around houses. DA is in sig!

Name: Galactan
Town: Aurora
Dream Address: 4000-2340-6093
It's a WIP, for sure. I haven't even pathed it yet, nor have I prettied up the house.

Name: Emmy
Town: Arcadia
DA: 6700-3594-9438

Some areas need work but I'm proud of my town ^^

Last edited:
If you fancy becoming a Ninja and bopping villagers on the head, or throwing on a kimono to visit the hotsprings, come dress-up in a dream of Cinnabar and have some fun ^_^ My town is complete and there's outfits and items to play with upon arrival. If you'd like to exchange dreams/dream photos/reviews, feel free to quote or PM me!

Town: Cinnabar
Dream address: 6600-2275-2009

Hey guys, I will post up my dream address here so feel free to visit anytime. :D My town is Thunder and I hope that you will like it. My dream address is 6900-3984-6487. Thanks to anyone who visits! :)

Name: mayor Ira, side character Akemi
Town Name: Rosevill
Dream Address: 6900-3789-4677
My town is not finished yet, but maybe somebody wanna come? ^^

Name; Kalia
Town; Bellatin
Dream address ; 6900-2231-9402

Pretty much finished with sweet treats :)

Last edited:
Dream address: 6300-2902-4216

Major updates today, house up against the train tracks is almost fully upgraded (but ignore most of the rooms sets especially the main room, it will be changed as soon as I get some ideas :)) the shop is now in the back room and I'm pretty pleased with it. Lots of toys and things in town for your enjoyment as well :).

Hello everyone. I cut down all my trees and have been replacing them with oaks, along with other things. Overall quite an ongoing update.

Feel free to visit and review, my dream code is in my signature.

I am back from my trip and I updated my dream address. The code is 5800-2153-8372. It's the Town of Harvest and Mayor Cherry.
I just checked I had 841 visitors. I would love to see more visitors and suggestions. Thank you.

Last edited:
my dream address is 5000-4051-4706 please give me feedback on my paths and where i should place some pwps please :3

my towns not much i only have like 3 pwps and i think im gonna start pathing my town soon
mayor:hamish
town:sevilla
dream adress:6500-4014-9595

OMG kiwi34fruit ur town blew my mind those paths must've taken so long to build and ur PWP's r like one with nature ur townmis my fave and u have inspired me 2 do some msjor remodelling of my town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back