• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Arlione
Town: Bunifrey
DA: 4800-6173-9940

A little background: This town was made as a memorial for my Princess Bun Bun McCloud, who had to be helped over the Rainbow Bridge almost two years ago. It might seem bland to some (or most), but I laid out rows upon rows of roses in as close an approximation to the spectrum of a rainbow as possible.

It isn't completely finished; my character houses still need a LOT of work, but I'm happy with the town itself.

Updated Vista's Dream address, Did a bit of landscaping and currently thinking about decorating around my Plaza again with a pattern or just leave it as it is. Help me decide. :)

DA: 5900-5938-0315

Name: Vaughn
Town Name: sans.
Dream Address: 4100-6547-4461
Suggestions would be much appreciated! :) (PM me!)

Last edited:
Name: Noah
Town Name: Maroona
Dream Address: 4400-6750-8330

Ive finally finished pretty-fying my town, so check it out! Please pm me if you can think of any improvements I could make. Have fun!

Name:Hayhay
Town Name:Storm
Dream Code:5500-6422-6090

Warning: my DC is not up to date c:

Last edited:
Name: Jordi
Town name: Johto
Dream Address: 6600-6223-3534

Updated while there were some huge cumulonimbus in the background. I thought they were pretty. I still have to make some hybrids, though.

I updated my town again, its very close to being done. My dream address is in my sig.

I updated my town again, its very close to being done. My dream address is in my sig.

Your bird villagers are so cute. I think I like Midge the best. Lovely town. Glad I visited. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Jordi
Town name: Johto
Dream Address: 6600-6223-3534

Updated while there were some huge cumulonimbus in the background. I thought they were pretty. I still have to make some hybrids, though.

Pretty path. Love the town flag. I like how you mixed the flowers. So colorful.

Updated Vista back on the 15th, it's been updated with a lovely double rainbow in the sky.

DA: 5900-5938-0315 (not much been changed in the town)

Last edited:
Name: Soka
Town Name: Da Hood
Dream Address: 4800-6702-9476

Would love to get some visitors and to see what other people are doing with their towns :) ! Bus stop connects to garden park, to the northeast is my camping grounds, and to the west is a playground! Southwest is my zen garden while the lower map in general is the neighborhood where most of my villagers are! I tried to use as many different kinds of PWP's as I could, hope you enjoy Da Hood!

My DA is 5600-6717-3523. Would love to have someone visit my dream town. My town is finished but none of my houses are yet so they're pretty boring. Thanks for visiting!

D0colta.jpg

Town:Smeg
Mayor:Lister
D.A.: 5300-6777-4853

Smeg is mostly finished except for a few PWP's, and the character houses.I also wanna add some hybrids to the boring,regular flowers.It's divided into city/farm/park areas and has these villagers:Mott,Celia,Rodeo,Peanut,Nibbles,Grizzly,Colton,Claudia,Katt and Olivia.

Mochi has been updated! Now I have an outfit picked out for you guys to wear ^_^
Still no fairy tale bridge so the left bridge is still taken down :s
But I hope you guys enjoy Mochi!

The new DA is 5100-6780-7354

Feedback is appreciated c:

I'd be so thankful if some people could visit my dream town and give me feedback on it. :blush: So far, I've only had 15 visits.

I updated my dream earlier today, during a double rainbow. :blush: I also just finished my park area today. My DA is: 5500-6566-9913

HNI_0073.JPG

You can send me a feedback by PM, but it's not needed. If you do, I'll also visit your dream and give you a feedback. :cool:

I updated my dream address again, it just has some minor changes. I also made my path designs available for anyone to save if they want them, but these paths take up almost all of the slots on three characters.

Updated Vista dream address. This time I set it to the spring :) so unoriginal, I know....
Some areas have been changed a little.

Dream address: 5900-5938-0315

I updated my dream address again, it just has some minor changes. I also made my path designs available for anyone to save if they want them, but these paths take up almost all of the slots on three characters.

Your paths are really pretty.I love visiting rainy towns too. Thanks for the umbrella.:)

So cute how everyone has a beak. So glad you left one for visitors. Your town is really beautiful. I love the foresty feel to it, and the flowers look gorgeous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be so thankful if some people could visit my dream town and give me feedback on it. :blush: So far, I've only had 15 visits.

I updated my dream earlier today, during a double rainbow. :blush: I also just finished my park area today. My DA is: 5500-6566-9913

You can send me a feedback by PM, but it's not needed. If you do, I'll also visit your dream and give you a feedback. :cool:

Your park area is really nice. I love all the neat little areas in the town. It was fun exploring the house too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name:Kyra
Town Name:Mysteria
Dream Address:4500-6576-3798

Love the clover and water paths. Athena is such an adorable character. I love her exterior on her house too. Nice job on Amaya's house. I love how you decorated the rooms. You really have a knack for house decorating. Eloise's house is beautiful. Kyra's gold room looks great. It's hard to make the gold set look nice. You did a fantastic job with it. So glad I visited. Thanks for sharing.

I have a new town that's not even close to being finished. There's odd pwp's everywhere ( To keep villagers from moving in those spots), but Anne from Green Gables house is complete and so is Heidi's. You might enjoy visiting them. 5800-6765-8635.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back