• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to give a shoutout to my mom's town, Skyhaven. I don't think she's had any visitors via the Dream Suite, which is sad because she's put a whole lot of work into it. If someone could please stop by, it would mean a lot to us both.

Her Dream Address is: 4800-5811-8946

Please tell your mom that she has a beautiful town. :) I love how peaceful it is, with the calm music and the cloudy late night (early morning?) sky. The paths are lovely, and the homes are well decorated and classy. (I especially liked the customized red & black Exotic series room, and the little fairytale bench and light area next to Re-Tail.) The mayor is adorable, and her catchphrase is great--who doesn't need hugs? :)

I would like to give a shoutout to my mom's town, Skyhaven. I don't think she's had any visitors via the Dream Suite, which is sad because she's put a whole lot of work into it. If someone could please stop by, it would mean a lot to us both.

Her Dream Address is: 4800-5811-8946

So many blue roses! I love this layout and all the roses. :) The ground tile you've found fits your town's fantasy theme very well. Your houses are neatly decorated, and I felt welcomed in both of them. Also.. You have a Go! piece in your basement. How did you get that? I need loads of those! The bench in front of the cafe is a nice touch. I can see there is definitely some hard work done here. Your mom should be proud of her town. I left a good review. :)

Town: Abyssim
Mayor: Cas
DA: 5400-6592-6779

I'm working on making my town, Abyssim, into a natural, stormy night (aka my happy place). Id say I'm about ~80% done, with the last bit of focus being on the area around my town hall, by my campsite, and in the bottom right corner of the map. I have 3 more pwps that I need to finish but Dierdre has not been willing to cough them up :L I happened to log in today and it was storming something fierce so I decided to update my DA. Would appreciate any feedback on the more developed parts of my town, excluding, of course, the houses, which aren't finished atm.

Also... if you're into Yugioh, I'm working on some character houses from Duel Monsters. :]

Last edited:
I visited Vista. You have a really beautiful town, and I loved it! The whole Asian forest feel was really nice, and your houses and their themes were really cool. Really loved the campsite area, and the rain in your town really enhanced the mood. You really did a good job on it! :D
I had fun exploring it. ^^

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Town: Abyssim
Mayor: Cas
DA: 5400-6592-6779

I'm working on making my town, Abyssim, into a natural, stormy night (aka my happy place). Id say I'm about ~80% done, with the last bit of focus being on the area around my town hall, by my campsite, and in the bottom right corner of the map. I have 3 more pwps that I need to finish but Dierdre has not been willing to cough them up :L I happened to log in today and it was storming something fierce so I decided to update my DA. Would appreciate any feedback on the more developed parts of my town, excluding, of course, the houses, which aren't finished atm.

Also... if you're into Yugioh, I'm working on some character houses from Duel Monsters. :]

I'm in Abyssim right now. yay, thunderstorm! I put my nice Polk headphones on just for this. I love storms. :D (I'll be reviewing as I'm walking through it, so bear with me.) I want your town map! If I ever restart, this is what I'm going to look for. Loving the bon fire in the rain and the orange pansies around the shrubs. Tabby suggested Bakura's house, so here I go.... It's a cool place for kids. I'd say this could be the town's daycare? In the mayor's house. Your mayor is adorable. I like the rainbow, and the theremin. I stayed in that room for a while just to mess with that instrument. Back room: very classy. left side room: very nice. It's an art room for painting still life, photography, and writing. I need that typewriter. Basement: Cool floor. Did you design that, or is that something offered in game? Upstairs: I see a space for a moody minstrel to recline by the tree and compose sonnets and songs. :) Ok, outside.... A pyramid and a sphynx? Interesting choices. Nice use of the gold roses to act as "sand." Ah! I found your pitfall! All in all, nicely done. It was hard to see where I could go in the town, as there were no discernible paths, but I managed. I like it. Left a good review. :)

My town doesnt really have a theme but I plan on making it chock full of gardening related projects! Dream Address is: 5700-6504-5167

OMG THERE'S KOI!! Just from waking up, I'm liking it, And it's storming here, too! Yay! (again, reviewing as I run through your town.) I need the pattern for the stone stairs, please. :DI put on the casual outfit, the kimono sandals (I'm guessing these are geta and not zori), and the crown, because I, Mayor Yosuke, am a pretty, pretty, princess... and I can't afford this yet. The pathways, and the bus station, the layout of the PWPs, it's so pretty! I really want these stairs. The stones that wind through the town, all the shrubs, and the placements of everything, I adore how the steps lead up to places, giving this a feel of having hills --almost like Arashiyama. Excuse me while I steal your town. *L* I like that you added a bathrobe and headband to your hot spring. Nice touch. This town is so beautiful, I'm in awe. How did you get all of this amazing stuff? I'm still waiting for a lot of these PWPs to be suggested. The planning you put into this is amazing. The hidden walkway in the trees to the south is delightful. On to the houses....
Can I say, I want to have coffee in your brewstoid cafe? The way they're lined up looks like they're actually working. In all of your rooms, you've made the best out of the space. Most of this stuff, I didn't know you could get. A stormy night is perfect for enjoying coffee. .... A 7-11 in Japan has everything. Nice. :) My friend taught English in Japan for 6 months, and said they were fantastic. Beat ours here in the states by a mile. Basement looks like a basement. Why can I not go into your upstairs room? I'm in love with that floor.

2nd house looks like an onsen. Nintendo really needs to upgrade so you can actually get into the baths. I see! You have mens baths and womens baths. First time I've seen that. Backroom looks like a mineral hot spring? Upstairs: A cute classical room. Ai's kimono is cute, and the jacob's ladder in her hair looks like a kanzashi.
3rd house. Still blown away by your use of space in a 3D environment. You really know how to give it a feel of being "Alive." That, above all, is what's catching the breath the most. I feel like Vista is alive.

Excuse me while I move into Vista. *L* I just may drop by now and then to wander around. This is by FAR my favorite town. I've got so many ideas for improving Junes, now. I'm so happy I visited Vista. Thanks for having me. ^^

-----------------------------------------------
And yay! 22 people have been to my town! Thank you, everybody. :D I'm glad you all like it. It's still in progress.

Last edited:
OMG THERE'S KOI!! Just from waking up, I'm liking it, And it's storming here, too! Yay! (again, reviewing as I run through your town.) I need the pattern for the stone stairs, please. :DI put on the casual outfit, the kimono sandals (I'm guessing these are geta and not zori), and the crown, because I, Mayor Yosuke, am a pretty, pretty, princess... and I can't afford this yet. The pathways, and the bus station, the layout of the PWPs, it's so pretty! I really want these stairs. The stones that wind through the town, all the shrubs, and the placements of everything, I adore how the steps lead up to places, giving this a feel of having hills --almost like Arashiyama. Excuse me while I steal your town. *L* I like that you added a bathrobe and headband to your hot spring. Nice touch. This town is so beautiful, I'm in awe. How did you get all of this amazing stuff? I'm still waiting for a lot of these PWPs to be suggested. The planning you put into this is amazing. The hidden walkway in the trees to the south is delightful. On to the houses....
Can I say, I want to have coffee in your brewstoid cafe? The way they're lined up looks like they're actually working. In all of your rooms, you've made the best out of the space. Most of this stuff, I didn't know you could get. A stormy night is perfect for enjoying coffee. .... A 7-11 in Japan has everything. Nice. :) My friend taught English in Japan for 6 months, and said they were fantastic. Beat ours here in the states by a mile. Basement looks like a basement. Why can I not go into your upstairs room? I'm in love with that floor.

2nd house looks like an onsen. Nintendo really needs to upgrade so you can actually get into the baths. I see! You have mens baths and womens baths. First time I've seen that. Backroom looks like a mineral hot spring? Upstairs: A cute classical room. Ai's kimono is cute, and the jacob's ladder in her hair looks like a kanzashi.
3rd house. Still blown away by your use of space in a 3D environment. You really know how to give it a feel of being "Alive." That, above all, is what's catching the breath the most. I feel like Vista is alive.

Excuse me while I move into Vista. *L* I just may drop by now and then to wander around. This is by FAR my favorite town. I've got so many ideas for improving Junes, now. I'm so happy I visited Vista. Thanks for having me. ^^

Thanks for visiting! :)
for the stone stairs, I got them from this town's DA: 3800-0427-8849.

Finally set up a Dream Address for my rural town of Haven: 5100-6608-2152. Still waiting to place a few more PWP's but it's coming along nicely.
Also have a Dream Address for my zen town of Cai Cove: 5700-5232-9755.
I hope you'll come visit!

I updated my town, it's almost finished, but still a bit under construction. Feel free to visit my town, if you want. I would appreciate visitors as well as feedback! :blush:

DA: 6000-6595-6472

Last edited:
Updated my main town's DA last night (Dawn - 5500-5128-3236). Usually it's set in cherry blossom season, but this time it's set in summer time with a light rain.. (I love the background music >.<) Changed some of the landscaping with blooming hydrangea starts too.. :3 hope you guys enjoy & feel free to share any feedback.. 320 dream visitors so far =D

I'll visit other towns above later tonight :3

I updated my town, it's almost finished, but still a bit under construction. Feel free to visit my town, if you want. I would appreciate visitors as well as feedback! :blush:

DA: 6000-6595-6472

Visited your town! First thing I noticed was your town map - which I LOVE. The town is very simple, but that makes it a breath of fresh air. Your clovers are very cute and I can only imagine how long it must have taken to collect them all. I liked how the streetlights were placed, it gave it a nice feel for some reason.

Ideas for improvement: Maybe it was just me but I would have liked if all your bridges were the wooden bridge, as they suit a natural town more than cobblestone. Have you ever considered dirt paths? I think they'd be cool in your town. And, more PWPs? I would have loved to see a bus stop, for example. It matches your town that's set during the night. The strip along the bottom left of your map could feature PWPs like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back