• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Odd Is Back! :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
I am having really annoying interenet troubles getting online, so I may not be on for a while. <_< Sorry everyone.

UPDATE: Well guys I may be gone form a week to a month. Somehow I got a virus that messed up my whole internet connection and it can't be fixed.

:'( So now we have to delete every file to the last little spec and desktop and uninstall Windows and than Reinstall it. So guys I may pop on once and a while on this computer. Bye.

-_-

:'(

Well guys I may be gone form a week to a month. Somehow I got a virus that messed up my whole internet connection and it can't be fixed.

:'( So now we have to delete every file to the last little spec and desktop and uninstall Windows and than Reinstall it. So guys I may pop on once and a while on this computer. Bye.

-_-

:'(

Back