• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Mushroom Suites

i demand that you do not give me mushrooms

their NASTY

i want premium quality STEAK

and construct a 1,000 x 1,000 sq ft room so i may sleep in it

make sure the finest of all fine furnature is in it

and a tv

and construct a statue in honor of bul that is solid gold and is 500 feet high
and then on the other side of the entrance i want a statue in honor of Mino 500 feet high solid gold

and when you walk inside there should be a statue of me that is 50 feet high and made from diamonds

Pie_Or_Die said:
also i would like a cardboard box in which to sleep in
(the house is for bul)
Uhh...

*heart starts to swell*

You can have the room.

:p I'll, uh, fly over to Asteroid LT-5 and visit Valoo. Ciao!

then i give it to mino

(btw my box shal be located in the living room, i dont want it to be located in the dieng room)

Triforce3force said:
congrats. *gives box* Foolish people... I give them the BEST suite, and they complain.... *grumble*
I just asked for PoD to be out of my room I want a nice little whoops I mean BIG room to myself even though PoD is my friend he can viset and even stay the night .

Back